BY KAT VON D

Sheena K.
This setting powder is perfect for oily skinned girls. Your foundation WILL NOT MOVE. I highly recommend it. If stay away from it if you are dry skinned though.
Theresa S.
Ocean Springs, MS
I read reviews on this powder and finally tried it now I see what all the fuss is about it sets my concealer and helps it Not to crease a little goes a long way
Misty N.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I really like the Lock it line The setting powder is my favorite setting powder currently. It does not cause flash back, and will give you an airbrushed finish.
Jennifer W.
Niceville,Fl
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This has replaced my Laura Mercier! Kat Von D did an awesome job with this powder. It hasn't caked for me at all and it holds my makeup all through out the day.
emilee d.
Spring Hill, FL
Love this setting powder it is definitely worth getting I use it everytime I do my makeup and it has not let me down. Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I heard this was in the upcoming voxbox and I really need some setting powder lol but I've heard really good things about this product and would love to try it.
Lindsay E.
Lucerne Valley
This powder is everything, I use this to bake under my eyes, on my chin, and on my smile lines. It sets my concealer all day, and it doesn't leave a white cast.
Carmen H.
This and the toofaced setting powders are awesome!!! There is no flashback with kat von d's powder and a little powder goes a long way. My makeup sets very nice
Jeanette P.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Would definitely recommend!i get so many compliments on how my makeup looks when i use this in combination with my concealer. It's pricey but lasts a long time.
Jasmine P.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I liked this product. It got rid of the shininess on my face and kept my makeup in place. Great to use with a beauty blender. Not too expensive and works great!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora