BY KAT VON D

Sydney S.
Vestavia Hls, AL
It makes me look white in pictures! I look like a ghost!!! It works the best is the summer and my face looks flawless! But other than that I look like a ghost!!
Katie R.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love this powder! It melts into your skin and makes it everything look and feel flawless! I would for sure recommend this to anyone with oily skin!
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I heard this was in the upcoming voxbox and I really need some setting powder lol but I've heard really good things about this product and would love to try it.
Jasmine P.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I liked this product. It got rid of the shininess on my face and kept my makeup in place. Great to use with a beauty blender. Not too expensive and works great!
Theresa S.
Ocean Springs, MS
I read reviews on this powder and finally tried it now I see what all the fuss is about it sets my concealer and helps it Not to crease a little goes a long way
Misty N.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I really like the Lock it line The setting powder is my favorite setting powder currently. It does not cause flash back, and will give you an airbrushed finish.
Liliet F.
Los Angeles , CA
This is a great product, I even used without foundation just to get  the shine off my skin, it give a natural look, I am a big fan of her products they are great
Carmen H.
This and the toofaced setting powders are awesome!!! There is no flashback with kat von d's powder and a little powder goes a long way. My makeup sets very nice
Jennifer W.
Niceville,Fl
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This has replaced my Laura Mercier! Kat Von D did an awesome job with this powder. It hasn't caked for me at all and it holds my makeup all through out the day.
Amber Rae M.
Spring Hill, FL
This is my second favorite setting powder. If it wasn’t for the name behind he product I would continue to buy it but I won’t be supporting kat von d any longer
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora