BY KAT VON D

Abigail M.
I've never used a setting powder that lasts so long on my face! Wore it all day in bit Georgia weather and my makeup looked like I had just done it when I came home!
Alejandra L.
Kat Von Ds Lock it setting powder is my go to for baking. With this product I don't wait forever for my makeup to set. Love how my makeup looks after applying this.
Sherry W.
York, PA
Eh. This one is okay. Does the job but needs reapplying through the day. I would say not worth the money due to the fact that you need to reapply so much.
LEAR30260 maria q.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Considering the fact I've been using baby powder as a setting powder for a very long time now, before that I used Mineral Powder, but I didn't get the desired finish with Mineral Powder as I did with baby powder. Considering a baby's bottom is as gentle as our face's skin, it was completely okay to use. Not only that but many people use it for genital hygiene and that too is very sensitive. Any who, even though I still use a smidge of baby powder to blend away any harsh lines I may have made with my make up I don't use it as much anymore. I have no need to. This setting powder gives me the desired effect and I need, and with all the products I received from Influenster it reaches its best results. I absolutely love the packing and the star inside. The one thing I've always hated about setting powder though is how little or how long it takes me dispense a little into the cap it comes with. I like to then brush it around, tap off the excess before applying to my face. Overall I give this a 4/5 just because of that small downside. A little definitely goes a long way. I'll have a quick video coming soon.
Lindsay C.
New Orleans, LA
Kat von d for the win. Love this line and compliments the lock it foundation and concealer well and keeps your look flawless all day everyday
Kristie M.
Conroe, TX
Great powder. Brightens the under eye area so much. Did not stick to my dry spots and feels great on skin. This is one of my favorite powders
shae L.
Gulfport, MS
Very little powder goes a very long way. Your face does not end up oily at the end of the day. Looks like you just stepped out of a magazine.
Karina S.
Newberg , OR
It was pretty good I like it to set my face but I still prefer my cover fx more because I like how it looks better on my skin than this one
Meagan S.
Gastonia, NC
Love love love this product. I usually bake my face with this setting powder. It holds my foundation and gives my fave a nice matte finish.
Shadia G.
Sayreville, NJ
Get this with the rest of the kat von d products and you won't even regret it!! My face never felt so good! It's as if I was airbrushed.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora