BY KAT VON D

Erin F.
I love this setting powder I got it in the deluxe sample size and a little goes a long way I don’t feel like I’m using a lot of product!
Tiffanie M.
I use this product to set my under eyes and my face . It's so light weight and looks so soft on the skin without making you look cakey.
Olivia B.
Hermitage
This is my go-to setting powder. It works really well when you’re baking your face. Sometimes it will stick obnoxiously to dry patches.
Brittany C.
Sets my make up flawlessly and helps my look last all day. It helps me stay fresh faced and not get greasy. Works well on normal skin.
situ s.
Brooklyn, NY
Not only does this yellow-toned powder instantly correct redness, but it gives the complexion a 'soft-focus' finish, smoothing texture, fine lines and pores to leave a flawless base. It comes in three shades, the corrective yellow, a shimmering apricot and a translucent shade.
Kaitlin W.
Syracuse, IN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love setting powder, period. It is a very important step in my makeup process. I love this brand all of the products are well made. It helps keep my makeup nice all day long.
Katerina G.
Dickson, TN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
A weightless translucent loose powder. This setting powder is cruelty free that's a plus in my book already and the product goes on weightless. I am so in love with this light cakeless like setting powder. I use it after I get all my make up on and it leaves me looking great and MATTEEEEEEE!
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
I like this setting powder. It is very comparable to the Laura Mercier setting powder. It gives that matte flawless finish
caitlin j.
Gray, KY
I love this powder. Makes your skin look super smooth! Its amazing. Would highly recommend it. Its really good for baking.
Amanda T.
Carson, CA
This is my own personal holy grail powder! It locked everything down, but has a subtle sheen to it. Perfect for fair skin.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora