BY KAT VON D

caitlin j.
Gray, KY
I love this powder. Makes your skin look super smooth! Its amazing. Would highly recommend it. Its really good for baking.
Amanda T.
Carson, CA
This is my own personal holy grail powder! It locked everything down, but has a subtle sheen to it. Perfect for fair skin.
Kourtney G.
Amarillo
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love how this powder sets my foundation but doesn't leave my face dry. It takes away any shine from having an oily face.
Emely C.
This product has beautiful application and erases fine line... this powder is beautiful and can be used on all skin types
Shannon B.
Newbury Park, CA
Great for an afternoon pick me up. Not part of my morning routine, but I love using it midday to freshen up my makeup
Rebecca G.
Kingsville , TX
Great product. Didn’t leave me looking ashy or dry. Perfect for everyday use. Didn’t think I’d like it, but I did.
Heather B.
Blountville, TN
This is my go to! I buy it more than any I’ve ever used. It’s my go to for sure. Kat von d never disappoints.
Darlyn K.
Linden, NJ
Got it as a gift and glad that I did. I’m a fan of her brand. There’s hits and misses, but this one is a hit.
Joselin V.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Excellent setting powder.... Looks flawless, great even for dry skin! I don't tent to set my makeup too often because I can see the powder settle under my eyes or in fine lines. This powder does an excellent job at setting your makeup without looking too made up or dry. I
Hayley B.
Friendsville, TN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is a very lightweight translucent powder. While it did remove most of the shine from my face (as expected), it worked very well in providing a long lasting shine-free complexion.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora