BY KAT VON D

Diana V.
Pasco, WA
I love this translucent powder it looka great on my skin it feels amazing and looks amazing It give me no flashbacks and lastes all day with a good primer definetly recomend.
Brittany G.
Fountain Vly, CA
This setting powder never fails me. I can wear it all day and my foundation will not look cakey. It absorbs the oils from my skin to help my foundation last longer.
Adilene M.
This setting powder can be used by anyone. It give the matte finish and can set any make up into place. This kept my make up in place all day and it can keep yours too ! It doesn't crease and there is a good amount of product to make it last for a while.
Nicole M.
This setting powder blends beautifully into fine lines without creasing or oxidizing. It highlights, while locking foundation in its place without looking cakey. In addition, it is cruelty-free.
Gina L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is THE best setting powder I've ever used! It doesn't leave that flashy white residue that other translucent powders leave. It keeps my makeup on all day without looking cakey!
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
i love this setting powder it has a little shimmer to it i use it after my kat von D foundation and it does the job it gives me a good coverage and a beautiful glow
Kelli A.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great lightweight translucent powder! It doesn't settle into pores and creates a lasting matte finish. The packaging is sleek and stylish as most KVD products are.
Emms
Never leaves my face feeling cakey. My go-to setting powder that I think is actually better than the Laura one. The small travel size is some what on the inexpensive side at Sephora and last a good amount of time.
Margarita H.
Forest Park, GA
Love love love this product. I swear by it! I've always had a problem with keeping my oils at bay even with matte foundations. This product has little flick of glitter finely milled in the product and really makes all the difference.
Ashleigh F.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love love love!!! this product completes my makeup look and insures it looks flawless all day long. It is light and does not cake like others do. A little goes a long way so it will last forever
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora