BY KAT VON D

Diana V.
Pasco, WA
I love this translucent powder it looka great on my skin it feels amazing and looks amazing It give me no flashbacks and lastes all day with a good primer definetly recomend.
Monique M.
Lynchburg, VA
Great product! I don't use a setting spray most days and I typically struggle with an oily t zone, but this powder helps with shine and helps me look fresh all day.
Katie B.
Virginia Beach , Virginia
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
if you have oily skin and like a super matte finish this powder is for you.. I have dryer skin and like a more dewy finish and this powder showed my dry spots and kind of looked cakey
Emms
Never leaves my face feeling cakey. My go-to setting powder that I think is actually better than the Laura one. The small travel size is some what on the inexpensive side at Sephora and last a good amount of time.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
i love this setting powder it has a little shimmer to it i use it after my kat von D foundation and it does the job it gives me a good coverage and a beautiful glow
Gina L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is THE best setting powder I've ever used! It doesn't leave that flashy white residue that other translucent powders leave. It keeps my makeup on all day without looking cakey!
Margarita H.
Forest Park, GA
Love love love this product. I swear by it! I've always had a problem with keeping my oils at bay even with matte foundations. This product has little flick of glitter finely milled in the product and really makes all the difference.
Kelli A.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great lightweight translucent powder! It doesn't settle into pores and creates a lasting matte finish. The packaging is sleek and stylish as most KVD products are.
Ashleigh F.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love love love!!! this product completes my makeup look and insures it looks flawless all day long. It is light and does not cake like others do. A little goes a long way so it will last forever
Catherine C.
Cedar Park, TX
Too luminescent for me. Also was a bit hard to blend since it was so white going on. It just was way too much trouble to end up looking like a sparkling vampire.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora