BY KAT VON D

Kristin B.
West Islip , NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
so i would say this was good to just lightly brush all over my face to set. when using to bake the undereye i found myself getting very drying effect so didn't use it forthay
lorena r.
N Las Vegas, NV
KAT VON D BRAND IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES! It does magic on the skin and is sooo consistent all day! the powder sets so beautifully and is so easy to apply, sticking to this one forsure!
Mindy S.
Coldwater, MS
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I can only attest to this setting Powder but once I bought it I didn't feel I needed another. It sets my under eyes flawlessly and doesn't leave them looking "crepey".
Lisa H.
Tumwater, WA
Love this powder! Great for providing a matte but not cakey finish. It's not as translucent as others, it's more brightening with a yellow tone which makes it harder to use on deeper skin tones. I wish it was more flexible.
Katie G.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I LOVE this powder!! It’s so mattifying and this powder actually sets my foundation without making me appear pale in photos. It’s a little pricey but so worth it!!!!!
Daisy R.
Covina, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This has been a tricky powder for me, it does set & mattify! but it is too matte for me & i have an oil t zone! it emphasizes any texture i have! the best way i have learned to us it is with a brush not sponge & using a tiny bit !
Amy B.
Fall River, MA
I did not think I would like this product. First off, it is pricey. However the packaging is nice and it is well made. With that said...Not as good as airspun, but it could compete with it.
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
i have dry skin and i must say this product sets my makeup beautifully and it doesnt show dry patches, it does make my makeup stay all day and just has a flawless finish to it.
Shannon S.
Adds a nice touch to a completed face, but find myself going back and forth on the slightly shimmery finish. Would definitely give a five star review if there were a matte option available.
Cheyenne V.
Waco, TX
This is a setting powder I swear by! A tiny bit goes so so far. It doesn't look cakey and works for any skin type as I'm combination. It gives a matte finish but not too heavily. I use it every day and my makeup never sweats off.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora