BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Haley R.
Fayetteville
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is such a beautiful product. I'm obsessed with it. When I'm having days where my skin would look good without foundation I still use this because I have really oily skin and the powder is a life saver
Anika
The name is fitting. It definitely "locks in" your foundation. Works amazingly with the Lock It foundation from Kat Von D. It works with pretty much all types of foundation, at least on me. Would recommend.
Marie W.
This is the best.it helps keep my urban decay naked skin on linger, sets my lipstick and covers shine. Also, a ton of product for the price!! But for travel, I put a spoonful in a small case or it's a mess.
Jessica R.
Manchester , MO
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is an amazing setting powder it sets everything wonderfully and makes the skin look incredibly smooth! It keeps you make up from moving and is great for baking!
Eryn G.
St Petersburg, FL
One of my favorite powders to bake my under eye concealer with. It leaves a beautiful finish and keeps my under eye area from creasing all day and leaves my skin looking great. It's totally worth the price.
kamrie l.
Bought this product at Christmas time and it's awesome !! Has a very natural/matte finish and is super easily to apply especially with the Kat Von D setting powder brush. Keeps makeup set in place all day.
Colleen C.
Very good for baking the under eye and enduring no creasing throughout the day. Very matte finish, and is translucent with absolutely no color. Lasts all day and keeps me matte all day. I love this product.
Michelle C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I like this setting powder it doesn't make you look like you have a powder on doesn't give you any flashback on camera. Doesn't have sun protection but it works well with other products and I would buy again
Sierra S.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
The packaging don't lie, it definitely locks your makeup in place and it's sets it well, in my opinion yes this is great for Oily skin it keeps everything in place, I have recommended to all my friends..
Cassidy H.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love the feel of this when I put it on, but it doesnt stay matte for very long. The smell is pleasant, and it looks good on. The packaging is very nice too. Jusy doesnt last long as a matte finish.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?