BY KAT VON D

Madison W.
Springfield , MO
This products is great! However, it does leave a flashback! But the powder is fine and dusts away effortlessly! My makeup stays in place all day whenever I use this powder! I would consider buying again.
Shelby T.
Live Oak, TX
I like this powder a lot. It's thin and I use it for baking. I just wish the color wasn't so light. Or if it came in a darker shade. It can just sometimes look too light in photographs. It doesn't crease.
Nadia E.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Really nice fine milled powder. Great for baking. A lot of product in the powder. Has shimmer in it which is why I'm returning. Doesn't leave a ashy look. Really nice packaging. For the price I wouldn't say it's a need, more a splurge.
Dakota W.
Franklinville, NJ
This is absolutely amazing. I am in love with this product. 100% would recommend over the Laura Mercier or any other brand. It has no flash back and sets your makeup perfectly. LOVE baking with this so much!
gabrielle G.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is my ride or die setting poweder! It does the job and it doesn’t make my look cakey. My under eyes have the tendency to crease, however this powder helps tremendously. It’s also great for baking!!
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder is really good. It's completely translucent and colorless on my skin. It lasts all day and keeps me matte. I think that the price is good you do get a lot of product. Would recommend
Leah M.
Newington
I love this setting powder. It's something I use daily. Good so all skin types. It's so easy to apply on your face.... i love the finish look this gives you. Need to keep buying it's definitely worth it
Alyssa H.
Broken Bow, OK
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I got this as a free sample from my local Sephora and I had never used any setting powder before so I was a bit skeptical about it but I keeps my makeup in place all day and it doesn't stink. I love it.
Julie G.
Keeps everything in place, conceals dark circles, very easy to apply and smooth as well, it actually does protect from the sun, it's on throughout the whole day and I would totally recommend it to others.
Olivia S.
North Liberty, IA
This is an incredible setting powder for its price and size. A little goes a long way with this powder. Despite the little bit of shimmer in this product, this setting powder keeps my oily skin pretty matte all day. I will repurchase this!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora