BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
julianne a.
Mesa, AZ
I love this product! I got it just recently and have been using it everyday! It sets makeup so flawlessly, and people compare it to more high end products. It makes me want to buy more from Kat Von D, would 100% buy again!
Cookie M.
South gate, CA
I kept wanting to try this powder but not wanting to spend the money, so I bought the smaller size. I WILL be buying the larger size, for sure! I can pancake this on and never look cakey, dry, flaky, or dusty. It isn't drying, has no smell, and is perfect for my sensitive skin.Little goes a long way, blends with my skin color. Keeps my oily forehead and nose at bay.
Nikki P.
Katy, TX
This is a pretty good setting powder. I use it to bake and I have a olive skin tone. A little goes a long way and I use a beauty blender to press into the skin versus a brush to avoid a white cast or flashback in pictures.
Jessica G.
Grand Haven, MI
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Where do I start? It seems like it will last a long while, compliments the foundation from this line, and does not leave a cake like look. Helps with an even over all look, while locking everything into place. It's a little bit of a price tag, but worth it!
Haiden C.
Bessemer, AL
This setting powder is talc free and so finely milled. I mainly use to bake in the areas that I have used concealer. Blurs imperfections and total matte finish. Not good for dry skin but keeps oil at bay!! My go-to for sure!
Dineiska R.
Miami Gardens, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love this setting powder. It works very well. It is light and does not cake. It does tend to make me look a little lighter than I am though but that's not a big deal
Bethany C.
Hamilton, AL
I have the banana colored powder and it makes my skin look flawless! I have combination skin and it keeps me matte. It's easy to apply and blends easily. You can even bake with this powder. I love the color and would probably repurchase. I own a lot of powders though so I won't be running out anytime soon.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder really helps my foundation stay, but my oily eyelids... Not so much. It is a great product, high quality, but the container is large and cumbersome.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I bought this when it was on sale from the KVD website. The powder has many good reviews for it. It does leave your makeup matte and helps keep it in place all day. It is easy to apply and I use it for an all over face powder. I would recommend this to others.
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I received this setting powder from influenster. and I absolutely love it!! I never did the whole baking thing until I received this and I fell in love. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I feel like it doubles as a brightener. I would definitely recommend.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?