BY KAT VON D

Grace D.
Little Rock
This stuff is amazing. I use to think that setting powders were redundant and useless but I guess I was using the wrong stuff because this setting power not only does what it’s supposed to, it’s not a bad price either!
Yaneth P.
Dickson , TN
I live for this product! It doesn’t leave me looking like a ghost. It gets the job done and helps my makeup stay intact for most of the day. I definitely recommend it! You won’t regret it.
Jamie B.
Lowell
One of the best in my collection. Looks great and works well with my oily skin. Ive repurchased twice already and will continue to do so. I cant imagine liking this if i had dry skin tho.
Kianie W.
Boca Raton
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I’ve stopped using this and it’s a shame because I literally asked for this powder for so long and I finally got it and it was sooooooo dry. I have combination skin so I thought “oh you know, maybe it’s dry day”, but no. It dried me out. I became a raisin. I guess if you’re super oily you could try this, but I had to put mine on a shelf and leave it there.
Vonnie H.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This stuff is amazing, even though I’m extra dry. I can only use it for my under eyes though. Everywhere else it looks too dry. But that’s okay! Because I don’t usually set my whole face.
Selin T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I decided to try this after my Laura mercier loose powder and cover Fx. Love this powder in conjunction with the lock it foundation. Really helped seal my pores and make it look flawless. Would def recommend t others if you want medium to full buildable coverage. Great for all skin types did not irritate my sensitive skin or break me out! Did not oxidize either thankfully. Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Tyler S.
Kenton, OH
Kat never ceases to amaze me. All of her products are top notch. This powder makes your face look amazing. It is pricey but worth it. Especially on special occasions you need your make up to look amazing all day long.
Katey T.
Miamisburg , OH
Applies easily and buffs out well but doesn’t always set the face 100%. But since it doesn’t cake into fine lines I’m okay with a few smudges that can be buffed out with a beauty blender.
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I like this translucent powder for setting full coverage foundations. It works best if you have normal to oily skin and wouldn’t recommend it for drier skin types. It does have a slight shimmer to it which is used to help blur fine lines, which is great. The shimmer in the powder is not visible once applied on top of liquid. I’d definitely buy this again.
Taylor T.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Bought this to set my foundation and hoped it would not look cakey. More of a matte finish and is best applied with a brush. Keeps my make up in place all day and is light and affordable.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora