BY KAT VON D

Aysegul S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I was very excited about this product because non of the setting powders work on my under eye. This product is easy to apply, but it did not work well setting my under eye concealer. I had the same problem as I always do which is the grayish color my under eye has after I put setting powder on it.
However, this product does an amazing job setting my makeup on the other areas of my face. It gives a matte finish, it controls oil and reduces shine on my forehead and nose. It makes my make up last longer especially in this heat. The best part is that it is not white and chalky and does not look heavy on skin.
Danny L.
ontario
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I use this on hot summer days under my foundation it makes a huge difference it keeps everything from melting away my makeup stays put and face stays looking amazing
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This powder is really good. It does not get cakey as other setting powders I have used do but still gives a nice matte finish. I have dry skin and this works well for me!
Kimberly G.
Blackshear
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I personally like this powder for a daily makeup look. It’s very easy to apply, but if you apply too much, it’ll make you look very white. It does keep my face from creasing under my eyes.
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville, NJ
Its the same quality as more expencive brands with a better price. This powder works well for baking, all over use, and gives a nice soft finish without the shimmer.
JASS✨ V.
I live for this setting powder! I have purchased it twice and will forsure purchase it again! I love how it sets my concealer for an all day lasting and how its lightweight! Great product.
Alyssa F.
THE BEST POWDER EVER makes my makeup stay in place and I had no flashback whatsoever, so easy to apply and a soft beautiful finish I love it for baking and it doesn't cling to my dry spots
Selina W.
Otis, OR
This is my go-to finishing powder. It really helps smooth and set all my liquids, but I most commonly use it to bake my lock-it concealer. No caking and none of that white flashback that some powders cause.
Mikayla B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
i actually really love this powder. i got it in the baking duo. one thing is that it does have flashback (as far as i know from the one time i took pictures with it)
Luke T.
Sharon, PA
This powder and I have a love/hate relationship. I love the way it holds my makeup in place BUT that flashback... gurlllll...... bye I love it for the “lock-it” but not for that flashback!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?