BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Cinthia L.
Long Beach, CA
I love using this setting powder specifically under my eyes gives me a really nice glow. I love the container it is so beautiful and you also get a lot of product in the container.
Joyce G.
Honolulu , Hi
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder is my new favorite. I was using Laura mercier which has been great but this one definitely takes the cake for me. It is a bit cheaper than LM and the finish is amazing. My face looks smooth and soft and it last all day. I also use it to prevent my under eyes from creasing. This powder doesn't leave a white cast, even on my tan complexion. Def worth a try!! In photo attached I used the setting powder. 😊
Rebecca R.
Bradenville, PA
Nothing sets my face like the lock it powder. If it wasn't for this powder, my deep forehead wrinkle would be a smeared creased was of foundation. This prevents that!
Stacey H.
Arlington, WA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I have combination dry skin for reference. I like to use this to set my concealer and it doesn’t cake to badly but I’m not the hugest fan of the little glitters in it
Luke T.
Sharon, PA
This powder and I have a love/hate relationship. I love the way it holds my makeup in place BUT that flashback... gurlllll...... bye I love it for the “lock-it” but not for that flashback!
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville, NJ
Its the same quality as more expencive brands with a better price. This powder works well for baking, all over use, and gives a nice soft finish without the shimmer.
Candace O.
Huntertown, IN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder is amazing! It's transparent and lasted 2 days. I was out of town and didn't have time to wash my face before bed like normal. I slept in my make-up. When I woke up the next day, it looked as though I just applied my make-up. My eyeliner, shadow and foundation all looked freshly applied. I received each @KatVonDBeauty product as a free sample for testing purposes from @Influenster.
Selina W.
Otis, OR
This is my go-to finishing powder. It really helps smooth and set all my liquids, but I most commonly use it to bake my lock-it concealer. No caking and none of that white flashback that some powders cause.
Kimberly G.
Blackshear
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I personally like this powder for a daily makeup look. It’s very easy to apply, but if you apply too much, it’ll make you look very white. It does keep my face from creasing under my eyes.
Aysegul S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I was very excited about this product because non of the setting powders work on my under eye. This product is easy to apply, but it did not work well setting my under eye concealer. I had the same problem as I always do which is the grayish color my under eye has after I put setting powder on it.
However, this product does an amazing job setting my makeup on the other areas of my face. It gives a matte finish, it controls oil and reduces shine on my forehead and nose. It makes my make up last longer especially in this heat. The best part is that it is not white and chalky and does not look heavy on skin.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?