BY KAT VON D

Melissa C.
Spokane
Goes on light without discolorating the skin and sets the makeup well. No shine noticed. the packaging is a bit bulky. Will definitely recommend and a little goes along way!
Stacy C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I used this setting Powder sparingly. I don't like the matte look , I love more of a dewy look. I did enjoy that my skin was shine free. The powder set the Lock It Concealer in place and didn't crease . My makeup stayed in place all day. I especially love that it didn't change the shade of the concealers. Use a light hand and the fluffy Kat Von D Powder Brush and you'll be just fine. * I received a complimentary sample of powder in the #lockitrevolution voxbox.
Mayra G.
Woodbridge, VA
I just got this product and I really like it. The formula is buttery and sets the product underneath really flawlessly. This brand is always great, for this product be carefull not too much too much.
Chloe W.
Wichita, KS
Great product to try if you love the laura mercier powder. It sets and blurs your pores just like hers. So if your Sephora can't keep laura in stock like mine, try this one!
Victoria C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I returned it, but I also have super dry skin so I felt it was more it didn't work with my skin, more then the product itself. Don't recommend for under eyes if you have dry skin. Sets in fine lines.
Hailee R.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I enjoy this because there is no flash back and I can bake my under eyes with it without it being too Cakey it makes my undereyes blurred and helps the longevity of my foundation
Stefanie A.
Everett, MA
I do love this product. First the presentation is really cute! For the product you dont need a lot of it to make sure it works. And you can also use it to contour your nose♡
Caitlyn M.
Monument Bch, MA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Received the mini version of this as a sample can not wait to get the full sized version leave my face picture perfect and not chalky! Plus the packaging is beautiful!
Elizabeth B.
Durant Oklahoma
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It made my makeup stay on all day however it did not match my face very well and made my face look a little orange. But if your not extremely white this should work for you!
Samantha G.
Mill Creek, WA
I use to have to powder my face three to four times a day, with this setting powder, I am able to go until the evening, blot again, and have a great time out with friends!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora