BY KAT VON D

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
Angelina G.
Manchester, CT
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I don't use the little applicator inside but this product is so great. I don't recommend wearing a black shirt when applying because it is a little messy. It worked great for my dry skin!
heather c.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
First off, I am not a huge setting powder fan and don't use them that much, so keep that in mind with my reivew. I was very glad to get voxbox because I was already planning on buying the concealer. The setting powder was fun to try out. I have oily skin and due to that I usually just stick to powder foundation. I do love to wear BB creams but get alot of shine and they wear fast, due to my oily skin. The setting powder was very thin and light which I really liked. At first it helped giving me that matte look which I also like. However, once my oil started showing up, it turned into a cakey mess. I do live in Texas so keep that in mind as well. I am keeping this and plan on trying again in the summer with my Too Face born this way.
Alexus C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Makes my combination skin looks flawless when applied over liquid foundation! Minimizes the look of my pores and helps my foundation stay on all day. Only problem is that it is not very good for under eye baking.
Holly H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This is currently my favorite setting powder. I love how finely milled it it. It has a tiny bit of sheen and makes my skin look very airbrushed! I love it!
L h.
Brazoria, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Packaging couldn't be better. Well designed and very attractive. Could sit on a vanity and would be pleasing to the eye. It also has a very luxurious feel.

Product is a nice loose powder. If you have oily skin you will absolutely love this powder.

The only people that might not love this product are people with aging skin or people with very dry skin.

I did receive the product free for testing purposes.
Deena W.
Stephens City
I've been using this a lot lately. It's so fine, and it oddly doesn't make as much of a mess as I expected. Sets my undereye very beautifully, and there's no white cast which I love.
Allie G.
The best fricken powder I’ve used! Some people complains about it leaving a stain but I’ve never had that issue nor have the people I’ve used it on. Brightens the face so much and leaves it feelings extra smooth!
Michelle T.
If I don't use my other brands, Kat Von Ds setting powder is really freaken amazing, it gives you this perfect porcaline doll kinda look and I can't help but not wanting to use it unless its a special occasion.
Carrigan B.
Athens, TN
This is the perfect setting powder. Super-matte finish and silky feeling. I have had this product for almost a year and still have lots left. Super good quantity for what you pay for.
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
1,044 reviews
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I have only good things to say about this product! It doesn't crease and looks beautiful on the skin! Kat von D killed it with this product and I recommend it to anyone who needs a setting powder! !!!!!!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?