BY KAT VON D

Leah M.
Roanoke
A bit drying. Love this powder for my oily skin days, but it can be a bit cakey if you have drier skin. However, for someone with oily skin this is amazing for keeping your makeup set in place! I love it.
Erin S.
Southgate
I LOVE this setting powder! It definitely set my makeup for a fabulous finish and longevity throughout the day. It does lighten a little, so be weary if you’re using it to set more then your undereye area.
Danielle S.
Flint, MI
This finishing powder is my favorite. Not only is the packaging amazing, it goes on great and I’ve not noticed any flashback in photos when I’ve used it. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Julia B.
Buffalo, NY
i have really enjoyed using this setting powder.  i haven't used setting powder previously and was pleasantly surprised.  it gives a light natural look when setting but without adding any extra weight.  i would buy again and recommend to others if looking for something to keep in place.
Nihal A.
Manor , TX
I loved this powder a little bit more than laura marcier powder just because it wont dry your skin out alittle bit lighter it keep my makeup on all day long won't line out under eye area recommend it
Summer G.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I got this powder for review from Influenster. I really enjoyed this. It was a great setting powder that set my foundation and concealer and didn't let me get too oily throughout the day. It gave a nice overall glow and didn't seem to have much shimmer or glitter in it. I am generally not a fan of loose powder and would prefer pressed powder because this is much more messy, though. I find that even though it says it is translucent, it does seem to lighten my face a bit.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Best settings powder I have ever tried. I bake every day for work. I works great all over and under cream contour and also just to set everything quickly when not using cream
Nayeli P.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This is a great powder for someone who doesn't like powder so much. Very finely milled, almost non-existent once applied but provides the desired setting one uses a powder for.
Carrie V.
Wexford, PA
I like it, but I feel like I still get creasing if I set with this under my eyes or around my smile lines. I do like this, just not as much as the laura mercier setting powder.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora