BY KAT VON D

Marylin G.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is very good product and I will always keep it in stock. Its works great all over my face except under my eyes, it just doesn't seem to give me that smooth look that other products I have do. I wear it mostly for days that are light gor me
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Kat Von D's setting powder measures up to all the rest. When used properly it does not cake your foundation or concealer. I have no reason to try any other brand because it is ideal.
Winnie L.
Apex , NC
I love this product as it’s light weight however it’s more on a pink tone so if your very fair it will appear pink in your skin. Make sure you test out on your skin before you use
Vivian G.
I actually received a sample product from sephora but I also felt that I couldn't tell the difference between the forever makeup baking powder and Kat Von D. They both work great.
Laura R.
Fort Payne, AL
I’m loving this powder lately. It’s not too drying and it doesn’t flash back in pictures. When I set my foundation, my face doesn’t look cakey and my makeup lasts all day. I definitely recommend it!
Dominique B.
Austin, TX
I know KVD makes a brightening powder but this one brightens me up plenty! It lasts forever and is great for baking. Seriously, i bought this so long ago and i use this every day!
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Finally a setting powder that doesn't leave the ugly flashback. I love that it's perfect and easy to bake with and does not look horrible on dry skin. It is a Matte finish but leaves you looking like a doll.
Salli A.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I really like this Lock-it Setting Powder. It is very finely milled and super soft. I use it with the Lock-It Setting Powder Brush, and the brush deposits the lightest layer for powder to set your makeup. The powder has a slightly luminous sheen to it, which really makes your skin looks beautiful and flawless. I would like to add that KVD Setting Powder gives you a lot of product. I mean A LOT. It’s a huge tub that doesn’t even fit in my drawer, it has to sit on top of my vanity table. I love it!

I received this complimentary product for testing and reviewing purposes, however all opinions are solely my own.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I was super excited about this setting powder, however this powder contains glitter. I was definitely disappointed, my concealer creased really bad as well. I would not recommend.
Mackenzie S.
Wooster, OH
This is my absolute favorite setting powder ! The color doesn't white you out. Some setting powders make you look so pale after using but this does not do that. It keeps your makeup in place all day long.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora