BY KAT VON D

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
Kristyn J.
Grafton
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This is my go to setting powder! I use it every single day. It definitely keeps any of my foundations and concealers in place. I have oily to combination skin and it leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. Definitely recommend.
Danielle B.
Hands down best setting powder. I usually always crease in some areas with any other setting powder. But this one does the job and my makeup stays on allllll day. I recommend it. It's better than the laura mercier in my opinion.
KEERA K.
louisville, ky
I REALLY LIKE THIS POWDER BUT IT HAS A LUMINOSITY IN THE DORMULA THAT I CANT EXPLAIN.. LIKE IT STAYS MATTE BUT STILL REFLECTS A SHEEN IF THAT MAKES SENSE.. I HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE WITH THE SHADE AND LIGHT CONTOUR AND HIGHLIGHT POWDERS
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is something that I will never be without. I don’t even need to try a different brand. This feels weightless and does not feel chalky or as though it settles into any creases. Love this stuff
Shalena D.
Wakeman, OH
Amazing! I also like to use it under my eyes before putting on my shadow. It helps catch some of the fallout and the pigments just blend right away. It can also help brighten that under eye area. It also locks eyeshadow in place.
Tamara S.
I finally found a setting powder that actually sets and pr vents flashback! It has a matte finish that I use under my eyes on my nose and chin. Using it with the foundation makes it stay on all day! I would definitely recommend this!
Michelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this powder it does not make my makeup look cakey or dry my skin out. It has a tiny amount of shimmer which I don't normally like but it do subtle and when you put it on you can't see it
Alyssa G.
HOUSTON, TX
This setting powder is beautifully packaged and just as beautifully sets makeup without giving you a chalky look. There is no flashback afterwards and my face stays matte and oil free all day.
Irma F.
Tampa
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I swear by this product. My friend was raving about it and I never gave it much thought until I tried it for myself. I was a faithful Laura Mercier setting powder user until I found this one. It has changed the game for sure.
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
The way it's able to really set all my makeup is the reason why I will always have this with me. Even if it's a natural look or otherwise it gives my skin a really nice radiant look at the end.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?