BY KAT VON D

Stacy O.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I'm a powder person because I hate the feeling of heavy products on my face, I usually just tint my SPF moisturizer for an even complexion and use a little bronzing powder to set it. This setting powder worked 100 times better and I love it. It felt nothing was on my face and my skin still looked hydrated and moisturized just not shiny. It looks like a beautiful soft veil ~ It goes on sheer and light and stays put for a flawless airbrushed look. Just enough to blur imperfections but not enough to feel like you have a full face of make-up on. This one is a keeper for me and I will be buying it. This product is: Easy to Apply, Matte, Comfortable, & Buildable

Eddymir T.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Loves this products it prevents my foundation from getting any creases , it hides my pores I love how it gives that matte finish even after wherein get it for hours.
jen&joce S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I think this is great for setting under the eye. I love it and would repurchase. I also use RCMA which is cheaper and is amazing as well but this is a close second for me. Would recommend to anyone. 😍
Jordan M.
Columbia, SC
I use this powder to set my foundation and bake my under eye area. It's a lightweight powder that doesn't make my skin feel heavy and doesn't leave a white cast in pictures which is awesome!
Melissa C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder is really soft and I love the powder puff it comes with to apply it. Its really brightening so I love using it to set my concealer under my eyes. I also use it with a fluffy brush to set all of my face.
Jessica S.
Chula Vista, CA
Whenever I’m planning to do something great with my makeup I can always count on Kat Von D to help me out. Well at least her products lol this is such a good finishing touch to my foundation
Rosalina H.
Fremont, CA
Omg this is mt favorite setting powder! It really leaves the highligjt more popping!!! Around my eyebrows and ubder my eyes the smell is pleasant and its very light weight formula is amazing
Maggie N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I use the Lock-It setting powder to bake and lightly set my face. It is finely milled so it is very light on the skin. I can get heavy handed baking my face, but this brushes away flawlessly!
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Got this in a voxbox and will totally repurchase when I run out. It last forever and sets makeup like a dream. The brush that goes with it is made out of Angel kisses and dreams. It's so soft!! Worth the price!
Hannah C.
Middletown, OH
Works great sets your makeup and place so it’ll stay all day!! Love this product! Comes with small applicator sponge but I personally use my beauty sponge and dab it on. Stays on all day and this product lasts forever
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora