BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Destiny L.
Garden City
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Very drying ! Recommended to oily skinned people because it really snatches your pores. Would suggest for medium to light skin tones so the flashback won’t clock you on instagram. Trust me, this setting powder will snitch on you.
Karina C.
Canton, GA
This powder is awesome! Not alone is the packaging to die for the product itself works really well! It sets my concealer perfectly and brightens my under eyes ! I would definitely purchase again!!
Amanda K.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder couldn't have entered my life at a more perfect time. The area where I live has been hot and very, very humid, and I've found that this leads to my concealer creasing and sliding off my face way too frequently. I used this the last two days, and my concealer has not budged, despite going to the Indiana State Fair!!! I was sweating more than the pigs, and my makeup didn't move an inch. It's crazy how well this works and I will be repurchasing this as soon as I run out, although judging by the size of the product that won't be anytime soon.
Bre C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
My favorite setting powder! It has a smooth matte finish and keeps my foundation in place. I love Kat Von D and this product is their best in my opinion. Highly recommend to anybody looking for a good setting powder to bake with.
Rachel l.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Ok, I expected this to be amazing. It's anything but. It does absolutely nothin for me :( looks terrible with my acne scarring. Would recommend bare mineral over this one
Margaux H.
This is okay to me. I much prefer a powder that gives me a bit of color as this isn’t translucent, but rather stark white. It makes me look like Casper and I end up having to double up on the bronzer to make this work. It does really set my makeup and soak up excess oils.
Amanda L.
Cadiz
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I wanted to love this but I just can't. It leaves such a white overcast on my face. It is easy to use but I don't feel like it keeps my make up locked all day. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
Love this I have dry skin an it's so perfect I swear by this product. It lasts all day I love the packaging. It's worth the money. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I recommend this to everyone. I love it !!!
Angel D.
MONTGOMERY
I like this product with certain foundations. The foundations that do not budge with this product are julep 5in 1 perfector pen, and Laura Mercier. These foundations do not budge with this powder .
Priscilla P.
Bakersfield, CA
Omg. Favorite powder ever. Also alittle bit too pricey but all the expensive makeup I buy is because it is worth it. I love how smooth it feels when u apply it on your face and how much it lasts
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?