BY KAT VON D

Rachel l.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Ok, I expected this to be amazing. It's anything but. It does absolutely nothin for me :( looks terrible with my acne scarring. Would recommend bare mineral over this one
Amanda L.
Cadiz
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I wanted to love this but I just can't. It leaves such a white overcast on my face. It is easy to use but I don't feel like it keeps my make up locked all day. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Karina C.
Canton, GA
This powder is awesome! Not alone is the packaging to die for the product itself works really well! It sets my concealer perfectly and brightens my under eyes ! I would definitely purchase again!!
Jill M.
Torrance, CA
Keeps my t-zone oil free during my 5+ hour shifts! It smooths out my over look and makes my skin look airbrushed! I have yet to experience any flashback with this product which is always a plus.
Candi H.
Prosperity , SC
Amazing product!! It keeps my mid day oiliness at bay and locks in my foundation all day. Perfect shade and texture as well. This has gotta be the best setting powder on the market right now imo.
Ashley B.
Kat Von D has amazing products! Definitely worth every penny spent on any of her products! Great coverage, with a beautiful finish. I'd recommend this product along with several others fromher brand!!
Tamara S.
I finally found a setting powder that actually sets and pr vents flashback! It has a matte finish that I use under my eyes on my nose and chin. Using it with the foundation makes it stay on all day! I would definitely recommend this!
Priscilla P.
Bakersfield, CA
Omg. Favorite powder ever. Also alittle bit too pricey but all the expensive makeup I buy is because it is worth it. I love how smooth it feels when u apply it on your face and how much it lasts
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is okay, it not amazing but it’s not terrible. I do feel like right away it looks nice and matte, but as the day goes on it does not wear well. I wouldn’t say it does much to help my makeup
Danielle B.
Hands down best setting powder. I usually always crease in some areas with any other setting powder. But this one does the job and my makeup stays on allllll day. I recommend it. It's better than the laura mercier in my opinion.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora