BY KAT VON D

C'erra R.
Charlottesville, VA
First setting powder I use. Pretty nice. Bake the face wonderfully. Don't really have nothing bad to say about it. Easy to apply and wipe away. Look amazing in the light and will recommend to anyone.
Jonna B.
Las Vegas , NV
Love this setting powder. It doesn’t make your makeup look cakey and does a great job preventing creases. It sets the under-eyes wonderfully and there isn’t flashback. Also, the packaging is pretty!
Bianca D.
San Francisco , CA
I loooooove this setting powder!!! I love to apply it all over my face after applying my foundation, and I like to put a little extra in my t-zone area where I tend to get oily at the end of the day.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Amazing setting powder. I use it everyday and there is no creasing under my eyes at all. No flash back. I have used it everyday since September and I've barely made a dent in the jar.
Valeria G.
Little Falls, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this so much. This does not crease on me and brightens my under eye. I also use it to set my whole face and I never have to touch up. It's super light weight and comfortable to wear. I used the Laura mercier secret brightening powder and I love this one way better. I'm in love. Ps. I have combo skin
Kimberly S.
Clearfield , KY
A little goes a LONG way! Always impressed with kvd ❤ she knows exactly how to set and cover w/out hiding your natural beauty, yet, can hide the lil imperfections that you may be self conscious about
Eliza S.
Lockport, NY
If you like a cakey look and more coverage than most this setting powder is the one to use. No spf but the liquid foundation from Kat does carry spf. Matte finish and oil control ao you aren't shiny!
Elizabeth C.
Cicero, IL
I LOVEEEE this setting powder. I use it on my T zone where I tend to get lily throughout the day. But also build it up under my eye before I do my eyeshadow. It's great at catching fallout so my foundation and contour won't mess up
Shannon H.
Newton, AL
I like the look of this powder. Keep in mind that if you use a translucent powder it does make you look a shade lighter. I usually use around the eye around. I'd go with the travel size from Sephora
Bethany S.
Waco, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I seriously have zero complaints about this product. Sure, Kat Von D is a little pricey, but I really think this one’s worth every penny. It sets well, looks fresh on my skin, and lasts all day long.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora