BY KAT VON D

Drii J.
Riverside , CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Lock-it is definitely correct it locks everything in place.... it took me some time to figure out the proper ratio of product to use because yu can get caked if your not careful with this powder , a little goes a long way.
Melissa M.
Stratford, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Fantastic setting powder. Blends flawlessly and doesn't have any flashback. Sets foundation and concealer without caking or creasing, and makeup lasts for hours. Awesome for baking as well. I love this stuff!
MyStyleInsideOut ..
Albany, NY
This setting powder is great! I use just a fair amount and it locks in my foundation keeping my skin shine-free. It may be a little bit pricey but it’s definitely worth it. A tiny amount goes a long way.
Alyssa A.
A little goes a long way with this powder. Doesn't cake, sets like a dream with the puff or a brush. Color doesn't oxidize or mix funny with your foundation and doesn't have a wierd scent like some other powders do.
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
This powder does a good job setting but can make your makeup look cakey. Not a good powder to bake with, but Performs okay if you use a very light layer. Other powder products blend perfectly on top.
Bianca D.
San Francisco , CA
I loooooove this setting powder!!! I love to apply it all over my face after applying my foundation, and I like to put a little extra in my t-zone area where I tend to get oily at the end of the day.
Rubi B.
I recently purchased this item and so far so good. I tend to get oily over time and it has kept me matte for at least 12 hours. It's packaging is beautiful! Like everything else from Kat of course :)
Eliza S.
Lockport, NY
If you like a cakey look and more coverage than most this setting powder is the one to use. No spf but the liquid foundation from Kat does carry spf. Matte finish and oil control ao you aren't shiny!
Cayla G.
Ripley
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I love this powder. It last forever with out my oils soaking through. I don’t have any cons it’s probably better for oily skin if you’re using it to set your makeup in but both if you like to “bake”!
Alexis T.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Used this product twice to bake on two different complexions and it had the same finish. Once you apply it on top of the foundation, it separates the foundation leaving a weird texture to the face. And that’s that I didn’t leave the product on the face for no more than 10 seconds. Would not recommend.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora