BY KAT VON D

Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
KVD Lock-It setting posed is absolutely amazing! It sets so nice and lasts for all day wear. It goes on translucent and feels amazing on the skin vs other products I've used before for setting my makeup.
Sara M.
Brownstown, IN
Lovely loose powder. Great for setting the under eyes. Looks natural on the skin. I normally use a smaller detail brush to set my concerlar and then use a fluffy powder brush to set the rest of my face.
Alyssa C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE! this is the best setting powder I've used I like it better than the Laura mercier! This is good for any skin! Especially to set makeup or cover dark circles under eyes. I call it my secret weapon! Would 100% purchase again!! You can get at sephora where I got mine!
Mae E.
Beaverton
Absolutely in love with this product! I never have any issues with my makeup when I apply it, no problems with streaking even when it’s hot out. I would definitely keep buying this product for daily use!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It’s worth the money. Some of her products are hit and miss but this kept my makeup looking good all day. Cons, it is costly. Pros, it does work. I didn’t use it for sun protection. Yes, I recommend it.
Elena M.
This setting powder is honestly one of the best on the market right now. My all time favorite setting powder is the Laura Mercier Translucent powder but this one would definitely be it's runner up. I love it!
Alisia G.
Fayetteville
I am in love with the Kat Von D Lock It line of products! Her foundation really does last all day and her powder is amazing! It doesn't crease and it last all day long! This is one of my favorite brands!
Emma J.
Perrysburg, OH
This setting powder works really well. I even use it when I cosplay to seal face paint... It stays on for days and leaves my face matte. Does a great job of keeping sweat from disrupting makeup as well. Overall an above average product.
Brooke L.
Smyrna, DE
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This powder definitely brightens your under eye, but it can also leave a flash back when taking pictures. I'd suggest mixing it with another white translucent powder (Laura Mercier.) I'd buy this again!
jaqueline o.
memphis
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great setting powder for any skin tone. It keeps my foundation well in place all day without creasing. It is a slightly shimmer finish. It does not have sun protection. I would most definitely buy again.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora