BY KAT VON D

Fran B.
Springfield , MO
I like this for the look and style of the part where it dispenses product. It’s shaped like a Star and it looks like a Star when you get the product out. So that’s cute. But honestly i dont think it did much for my complexion. I liked the Laura mercier did a better job
Alaysha L.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This is my favorite. it helps my face not look so oily after i apply my foundation. it's a beautiful natural look. it keeps my makeup in place all day without it smearing off. i would highly recommend for people whose face tends to be oily.
Tasha G.
Attalla
Absolutely love this product! It made my face feel smooth but I have to use a really good moisturizer before using Kay von d products, or it makes my face look very very dry. What I like about it was it makes your make up last much longer!
Brooke H.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is my go to setting powder. It works perfectly for what I use it for. When going out I use the powder to bake my concealer in. It also is a light color that works well with my skin tone. After a day or night of wear it still looks good
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Favorite lose setting powder! Less drying than the Laura Mercier one and you get a lot more product for the price. It's so finely milled and never looks cakey. You can't go wrong with this setting powder.
Callie E.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
PERFECT! So much powder for your buck, great for baking the undereye, and setting the whole face, the foundation hold lasts about 10 hours! Natural finish. I don’t like the way it pairs with a Glow Kit but that might be the Glow Kits fault.
Rebecca D.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
LITERALLY THE BEST. I’ve had mine for like a year and a half now and I JUST ran out. It’s super easy to apply, great for all skin types, and is awesome for baking! I love it way more than any other powder!
roxy J.
California
I’m currently using this product and I absolutely love it it does not leave your face Cakey and it does not feel heavy on skin it is easy to take off when you’re done baking! Most definitely helps with it not to crease
Ashley S.
Penitas, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this product it lasted me about 8months I'm very oily so I like setting my face with this translucent powder I bake for about 10 minutes & it won't crease my makeup during the day i think I would definitely go back to it if your oily this is for u
Stephanie C.
Kennesaw, GA
This is really nice. Especially over her foundation, it doesn’t look heavy or cakey, and it’s not so matte that you look dry. It does leave a lighter overcast, so I don’t think it would be good on deeper skin tones or for flash photography
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora