BY KAT VON D

Jessica M.
Portland, ME
I tried this during the sephora vib sale and was really hesitant but I love this! I was using the tarte finishing powder and found that it looked a bit cakey but this stuff looks flawless. A little goes a long way.
Lyndley H.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Works alright but always creases in the skin around my eyes. It really does keep my make up and placed all day though it’s just that creasing is not a good look for me. Even if I prep & prime after a good moisturize.
Lisbeth E.
I love the kat von d translucent powder because it really going to lock your concealer in place and it's going to make your concealer or foundation more smooth😘😘
Dagmara A.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Absolutely love this setting powder. It works great with my mixed skin as it dies not dry out or make my skin oily. It locks make up effectively without feeling heavy on your skin. I will definitely purchase it again.
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
Such a great face powder it keeps my face non oily and matte all day and it stays in place all day with out me having to fix it and it’s good for all types of skin and it’s very easy to spot and I would use it over and over
Jordan H.
Birmingham, AL
I love my Kat Von D setting powder! I didn't think I would at first but it locks in and really seals my makeup for all-day activities. It's light and don't have to worry about if it's making you look ghostly. I would definitely buy this product again.
Sarah S.
E Bridgewtr, MA
I love this setting powder. It goes on easy and helps my makeup to stay in place. It feels nice and airy on my skin and blends easily with my foundation. A little pricey but lasts a long time for how much you get.
Miranda M.
Kat Von D setting powder is amazing!!! It doesn't make your makeup look cakey and it brightens the skin. It also doesn't flash back. It applies very easily. You get lots of product. I would definitely buy it again.
Elizeth S.
Wichita Ks
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Have to say that I love this setting powder on the go travel size and setting powder makes my foundation and concealer look amazing very good for oily skin sets my make up perfectly I would buy again just in the full-size love this product!
Madisyn F.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This powder seems to be absorbed through my skin and leave blotches of the product, it seems to settle into my fine lines. The product creases a lot. I've heard it has shimmer but I personally don't see any shimmer. It's cakey it's not my favorite product.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora