BY KAT VON D

Antonette J.
Modesto, CA
I like this setting powder but I'm not in love with it. I tend to get shiny about 3 hrs after I set my makeup but I find that this setting powder doesn't even last that long on me. I use this for baking instead, which it is great for.
Winnie Y.
Wilmington, DE
Hands down the best setting powder I’ve ever used. I use a damp or dry beauty blender to press it into the skin, and it locks in my oils for the entire day, and when I get home sometimes I forget I need to wash my face because it’s that good
Catey O.
Roxbury, MA
I got a travel size of Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder for a trip to Nashville recently, and it was exactly what I needed to set my concealer. It keeps my makeup matte and in place, and the formula feels great on my skin
Isabel D.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I had people rave about this product to me and decided to buy it only to return it 2 days later. I think this works better on lighter skin toned people. The powder has fine glitter and it really gave me a powdery look. It just didn’t work for me. I really wanted to like it.
Jacqueline C.
Davis, CA
I love using this powder to bake under my eyes. The packaging is really cute. I do think it's a tad bit pricey. However, it works great and makes my skin look soft, smooth, and matte - the three things I look for in a setting powder!
Brittany H.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is a nice and finely milled powder. it feels nice on the face and can be used for baking as well. It applied good and although I have dry skin, It didn't feel drying.
Melissa B.
Saint Peters, MO
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This stuff is life. I had no idea how important setting powder actually was, until I bit the bullet and bought some of this. It was like heaven on my face. I didn't get oily, I didn't have any shine, and I felt so confident with it on my face!
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
I really like this setting powder. It feels light o and doesn't cake up or settle in my fine lines. It dues leave a bit of a white cast though if not blended and set well.
Esther J.
Paramus, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
this powder is great at keeping make up in place and stays on all day. can be purchased at sephora and other beauty stores like ulta. this powder didn't leave any white powder. i would buy it again, comparable to laura mercies powder
Angela P.
This powder is way to dark. The lightest shade isn't light at all. I still us this powder to set my under eyes but the color is off and have to put another powder on top of it. I can't use too much of this powder of the orangey color will show. I wish their was a lighter shade!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora