BY KAT VON D

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
Katie M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Favorite setting powder. Awesome for combo skin that starts the day on the dryer skin but ends the day with oily spots. Really good for baking. Never leaves a white cast or drys out the skin. Might not have enough mattifying power for oily skin
Kayla A.
Chicopee, MA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is the best setting powder I have ever used. It's so finely milled so it's very soft & blurs the skin to make it look amazing. I use it to bake under the eyes & set the face. It helps my makeup last all day & just makes my skin look amazing.
adrianna t.
My favorite setting powder!! It perfectly sets my oily areas but it can make the drier places look a little cakey. I apply it with a moist beauty blender on dry places and it seems to help. This is a must have for me! One container of it lasts me 6+ months! It is worth the price and a great buy!!
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
Kat Con D setting powder is a complete must have. It keeps my face flawless all day & is good for baking as well. I never have to re apply no matter the weather. Highly recommend
Casandra M.
Pecos, TX
This setting powder is amazing. I almost bought another brand but decided to go to the Sephora and see for myself and this wasn't even one I considered before untill I actually tested it out. It works amazingly well and sets my makeup flawlessly.
Anna D.
Webster
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Bought the travel size and I've had it for months, works great don't need that much to get the work done and it's amazing, really isnt any cons to it, makes my foundations look matte when they looked dewy beforehand, way better that setting spray
Estela C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Really like this setting powder. Makes make up look flawless after application. I love sitting my concealer and how it doesn’t set on my pores. My only thing is that there’s a bit of flashback on pictures but I’m not a big picture taker so it ok
Michelle J.
Awesome product! I love this when I just want light wear powder to even my skin. But it’s an amazing foundation setter too!!! I used this often on my clients when I worked at Sephora and they’d fall in love with it and end up purchasing! So good. Try it!
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
LOVE THIS! I use it daily and it makes my makeup stay perfectly all day long. Plus, it’s cruelty free which is amazing! A little goes such a long way, so this will last a long time, and I’ve never experienced any flash back with this. Thanks KVD!
Helena L.
Whiting , NJ
Holy grail! Love this product I tried this after a previous setting powered and fell in love! Awesome for cracks in the skin, helps with a airbrushed look! Pros are you can get a small can for cheaper or a bigger one to last loner or to use more!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?