BY KAT VON D

Helena L.
Whiting, NJ
Holy grail! Love this product I tried this after a previous setting powered and fell in love! Awesome for cracks in the skin, helps with a airbrushed look! Pros are you can get a small can for cheaper or a bigger one to last loner or to use more!
Candace B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I loved this product at first. Unfortunately the more I used it the more dried out my skin looked and felt. This product would work wonders for a client that is oily. This powder works well with her foundation which is a tad on the oily side.
Taylor E.
Hudson, CO
This is amazing!! blurs out the skin and locks in foundation and concealer all day long! Doesn't have flash back plus it looks good in all lighting! works well with lots of foundations and its amazing to bake with. i would definitely recommend
Vicki D.
I wasn't very wowed by this setting powder. I felt like I could get the same effect from the other setting powder that I already have. I also felt like this one made me look slightly white. It's not horrible I just like my other powder better.
samantha c.
Joplin, MO
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I was never a huge fan of using any type of setting powder until I received a sample of this product for a company. I fell in love. Many setting powders look make your foundation/concealer look cakey but this one does not! I use it every day!
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Though this product is kind of on the expensive side, its a pretty awesome product. I got this mainly because of beauty gurus advice. I love how it looks after using it, my selfies look pretty awesome. However, it is pricey. And i can only afford so much
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This setting powder keeps my makeup locked down all day. I love this to make sure my makeup doesn't rub off during long days. It makes my concealer complete dry to the rich and I no longer feel sticky. My only complaint is I don't like the sparkle in it. It looks glittery in some lights and up close but not awfully!
Naomi C.
Redwood City
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this setting powder! I always use this to set my under eye concealer. I also use this to set my foundation giving me a flawless finish. It just blends so well and DOES NOT make your skin look cakey at all. This powder is just so finely milled. I use this with my damp beauty blender. I am in between olive and dark skin complexion. This powder is made for every skin tone.
Cassie S.
Shady cove , OR
This powder is very soft and it sets my concealer good but it does not last as long as my Laura mercier powder!! This powder would be good for all skin types not drying, if you are just looking to set your undereyes this would be a great product!
Yasmin🌹 R.
Lindenhurst
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I don't really owe much stuff from Kay Von D but this is my absolute favorite. I personally don't like to bake but it has the same effect to it. It's easy to apply especially to oily skin like mine. Certainly, I would recommend this to others.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora