BY KAT VON D

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
Kelsey M.
bel air , MD
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I got this powder in a sample Sephora bag and I am going to buy the full size later this week! It’s a super matte finish, goes on smoothly, and makes my skin feel fresh all day long. Would definitely recommend to others and it goes great over liquid foundation.
Margaret K.
Hatboro, PA
This powder is amazing for more textured skin. Often, with combination skin powders will bring out imperfections, however, the Kat Von D powder actually manages to blur the look of blemishes and enlarged pores. It sets makeup beautifully and doesn't look cake-y.
Lillian V.
Akron, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I use this to set my concealer and it works really well. Not very good if you’re super dry cause it sticks to the skin and looks cakey. Best for under eye. It’s very fine so it’s best to use a sponge instead of a brush. I’ll repurchase but only the travel size.
Alisha M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This setting powder is amazing. You really need to make sure you do not overuse it. It tends to feel heavy when over applied. But it lasts me all day and I really love KVD products in general. I would recommend this product to women who are skilled with makeup and are confident with the application process.
Maggie C.
St Charles, IL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This is a great setting powder that will really lock your foundation in place all day! The only reason I give this powder 4 stars is because I like kind of a dewy looking finish still but I find that this powder really mattifies me which is just not my favorite.
Ashly P.
Ludlow
I really like this product. I got a sample of it to try and have since bought the full size. Works well. Last a long time. I would buy again. I would also recommend to others. The product seems to go a long way as well.
Kim C.
Kenmore, NY
I use this powder in conjunction with my Kat von ds lock it foundation. It sets my makeup perfectly and minimizes my pores and fine lines. It’s also good for setting my concealer. I use this often-it does provide additional coverage if you are looking for that.
Libby N.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I enjoy this product. It works well at setting the face and doesn't have an overpowering scent. I wish it was easier to dispense or had a way to lock the sifter. Will continue to purchase.
Andrea C.
moreno valley
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is such a great setting powder cat Bondi luck in setting powder is the way to go is very good for both dry skin and oily skin and also it’s used for sun protection is very easy to apply I would definitely recommend to you and your dad just getting your mom
Devhan L.
Camden, TN
Love this powder! Great for baking. No flashback. I feel like this sets my makeup for the day. It is very fine and when pressed into the skin it almost melts to your skin. No smells which I love. I highly recommend this setting powder. Great price point as well!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?