BY KAT VON D

Neysa G.
Saint Petersburg
I really love the finish. It’s super smooth and makes your skin feel really soft after. The only thing I found was that it doesn’t seem to last all day. The applicator was also a little though to use. If you don’t swirl around the cushion on the top piece you’ll get little dots of powder on your face.
Amber B.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
THIS is life! I have the sample size right now but as soon as I run out I'm running to the store for the full size. It gives me a nice matte finish and makes my makeup look perfect. It glides on my skin nicely and comes right off when I need it to. I love this.
Erin M.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is my favorite setting powder. It’s not too heavy and so easy to apply. I love how it comes out star shaped! It blends easily and helps my make up stay in place all day! Sometimes I’ll even wear it by itself just to help smooth my natural complexion.
Melanie D.
Amazing! Love baking and this makes up ingredient help set my make up smoothly. No flashbacks! It could be messy but it’s effective. The amount of product last.i use this and my Laura Mercier spending on my mood. Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Anna C.
 I love this product. It is very finally mailed. There is no creasing or Kk you look under my eyes when I use this to set there. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a translucent setting powder. This truly does work very well.  I would buy it again.
Surim Y.
Northbrook, IL
I like how this setting powder truly has your makeup stay in place all day. I have oily skin but the powder was easy to apply and a little bit goes a long way! My face is less shiny and love the amount of powder that comes in the container. Would buy again!
Christie F.
Fort Collins, CO
This is probably my favorite setting powder for under eye makeup. It's easy to press into the skin and it does a great job of picking up an excess product. The excess dusts away very easily but the set product stays very well and I rarely need to reapply.
Kendall R.
Chesapeake
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I use this as an under eye setting powder and it’s amazing! It’s not heavy or cakey. It brightens my under eye and holds my concealer in place. It is matte and very finely milled. It is pretty pricey, I bought the travel size and it had lasted pretty well.
Shay P.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
KVDs lock it setting powder is awesome. There's so much product and lasts forever. It keeps my makeup set all throughout the day. Keeps concealer and foundation from settling into my fine lines. Interested in a new setting powder?? This would be the one!!
Deja W.
i use this with the foundation and the combo is oily skin savior. it really locks in and makes your makeup last forever. baking with this powder also looks great which i usually do. when you bake it totally blurs pores and sets makeup in the oilier areas
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora