BY KAT VON D

Anna C.
 I love this product. It is very finally mailed. There is no creasing or Kk you look under my eyes when I use this to set there. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a translucent setting powder. This truly does work very well.  I would buy it again.
Megan S.
Batavia , OH
I tried this along with he Kat Von D powder brush and I was not a fan. The brush didn’t hold enough product to apply a generous amount to the face. The powder and brush were just difficult to use in my opinion and I definitely prefer other brands over this.
Neysa G.
Saint Petersburg
I really love the finish. It’s super smooth and makes your skin feel really soft after. The only thing I found was that it doesn’t seem to last all day. The applicator was also a little though to use. If you don’t swirl around the cushion on the top piece you’ll get little dots of powder on your face.
Caroline S.
Medford, MA
Just ran out of this powder and will purchase again! I’ve had this powder for such a long time there’s a good amount of Product in it and it doesn’t oxidize at all which i know some setting powders can do especially setting your concealer all around good powder!
Scarlett B.
Kat Von D knows no wrong and is always a sure bet. This makeup brand never disappoints! The KVD setting powder is the perfect addition to my concealer as it perfectly sets it without creasing. I use it with the KVD makeup brush for a flawless application.
Erin M.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is my favorite setting powder. It’s not too heavy and so easy to apply. I love how it comes out star shaped! It blends easily and helps my make up stay in place all day! Sometimes I’ll even wear it by itself just to help smooth my natural complexion.
Amanda D.
Fayetteville
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Definitely my second favorite setting powder. Leaves a nice matte finish and controls oil which I really love. I bought the full size and it lasted over a year even with daily use. I will definitely buy this again.
Amber L.
Washington, DC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Like most people who can't seem to escape their adolescence, my skin is extremely oily, so it's difficult for me to find a product that helps keep that contained. However, I've found that the Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder does the best job of all of the setting powders I've tried in the past.

While it doesn't necessarily keep me matte all the live-long day like I would hope, it does, however, last long enough to get me through the work day. That's at least acceptable, since the last thing I want to be worrying about during a 2 pm meeting is my makeup breaking down.

Furthermore, a little really does go a long way with this stuff. You don't feel like you have to slather it on to get good staying power. That's good, too, because this stuff is not cheap; you really are getting what you pay for, though.

I highly recommend this if you're just asking for this to last about 8 hours -- anything longer and you'll probably need something more heavy duty.
Amber B.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
THIS is life! I have the sample size right now but as soon as I run out I'm running to the store for the full size. It gives me a nice matte finish and makes my makeup look perfect. It glides on my skin nicely and comes right off when I need it to. I love this.
Katie G.
Iowa City
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This powder is super finely milled and fantastic at setting your makeup in place. The main issue I have is that I have dry skin in the winter and I can't use it under my eyes or they look really crackled and dry. Definitely better for those with oily skin
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora