BY KAT VON D

Nina F.
Boca Raton, FL
I love this powder and use it with the lock it foundation. It keeps my oily skin matte for most of the day, and looks so beautiful and airbrushed. It's also great for baking. The only downside is if you use too much, it makes your face look really pale in photos.
Janeth G.
I recently purchased this so far I love it! It set my foundation very well doesn't make my foundation crack or anything like that... Since I have combination skin oily an none oily. It helps a lot with it
Analyn B.
Waycross, GA
It wrinkles under the eyes if you use too much but other then that it's so affordable and I love the packaging and so much comes in the container and I use this everyday I have had mine for a while about half a year
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I love Kat Von D products. They are always beautifully packaged and the quality is typically there. I like this setting powder but it’s not my favorite. I would consider repurchasing. I would recommend this powder to other the try out. Definitely not a bad product.
Tressa M.
Howell, MI
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I really like this setting powder! It does what it’s supposed to do, and gives an overall very flawless, smooth finish to any look. It works well over every foundation I’ve owned as well as concealers, etc. Compared to Laura Mercier, it is a bit more drying.
Oksana D.
This is my first and only setting powder. It's so light yet does the job. Makes my face looks flawless and helps keep my makeup on all day long. It's amazing for baking as well. Love it!
Kara H.
Providence, RI
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I just bought this a few days ago and I am already a fan! It locks my concealer in and makes it look very smooth. It has a slight sheen/shimmer to it which I think it perfect for the summer months, however I don’t think I’ll use this in the winter due to that
Tymirah M.
Clanton, AL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
While this is an awesome powder it tends to leave a weird pale look under my eyes because the powder is basically white. I found that if you do not bake( leave it under the eyes for a few minutes) it doesn’t leave that white “flashback”. All in all I love it it’s keeps my face from looking oily and shiny.
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
Love this setting powder! It's the only thing that NEVER creases on me and keeps me looking fresh all day. Super easy to apply and no flash back. It's matte and stays in place all day. I will definitely be repurchasing! For me it is definitely worth the price!
Haley L.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Love this stuff. I have heard other people complain that it's too much for them but I love this stuff and never have problems with it. You are not shiny but are also not artificially matte which is exactly what I am looking for. Really pulls my whole look for the day together.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora