BY KAT VON D

Audrianna C.
This is a lightweight, long lasting setting powder. I love the Kay Von D line and no surprise that I love this setting powder. Provides the perfect matte finish I've been wanting to get. Great product and I would recommend to anyone looking for a good setting powder.
Karla V.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is amazing for baking your concealer! It's also makes your face go from shiny to matte when you apply it. It helps keep my face makeup flawless. I have oily skin and I definitely recommend it. Also one jar last you a looong time! Definitely worth the money I paid.
Abbi W.
Blasdell ny
I've been using this powder for months. It is my favorite by far. It dosent make you makeup melt in the heat. They're are really no cons to it at all it's amazing. It's matte but it looks very natural I highly recommend this powder to anyone that likes a matte finish
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder was one of the first things I bought from Kat Von D's line. I loveeeeee how it sets my makeup and lasts literally all day. No oily skin and no runny eyeshadow on my lower eyelash.
Amber H.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Hands down the best setting powder I have used. Never cakes up, never creases! It adds a almost luminous finish to the skin which is great for my dry skin girls out there! My makeup is always on until I take it off at the end of the day, and never breaks up throughout.
Raquel C.
Rialto
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I got this mini setting powder as a last minute grab while waiting in line to pay at sephora and I'm so glad I got it! I've learned how to "bake" with this powder and it helps keep my under eye concealer in place and makes it look super smooth and natural, not cakey.
Mary E.
Strafford
I only have the mini of this because it’s kinda pricey, but I like this setting powder, I haven’t personally had any flash back with this powder, and it looks pretty nice but it’s a little heavy. It definitely gets the job done though and prevents your makeup from creasing under your eyes and in any fine lines.
Shaina H.
Levittown, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder is a staple to my daily routine! It truly locks in my makeup all day. I find it best applies to my skin with a brush, however also works well with a beauty blender. Does not cause creasing which is a HUGE plus. This setting powder is a must have!
Kassandra N.
lancaster
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I’ve struggle with setting powders but I can truly say this is one of the best setting powders I’ve use. Even on my clients it’s stunning and it works for all types of skin. It leaves no flash black and it makes your makeup look flawless. I’m absolutely obsessed !
Ivana U.
This setting powder is AMAZING!

I am completely in love with this product, and use it everyday. I use this in combination with the coordinating primer, foundation, and concealer. (Yes, I'm a huge Kat Von D fan.)

A light application of this powder with a standard Kabuki brush works wonders. This helps to keep my makeup on throughout the day. It also gives that matte look that I want, while still looking very natural.

The powder looks kind of white/beige in the container, but applies more translucent. I prefer this over the Tarte setting powder I had been using previously.

Sometimes I will touch up with the setting powder later in the day. (Especially if I'm going out that night.)

Also, I've had this same container for about 3 months, use it every day, and still have lots of product left!

Definitely worth the purchase!!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora