BY KAT VON D

Jocelyn S.
Boynton Beach, FL
I was trying to decide between the Ben Nye banana powder and Laura Mercier, and somehow came across this. I was surprised how much you get for $30 when you compare it to other brands.

I like how fine the powder is, and for the first time I didn't have creasing. This is great for baking!
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
Bought this on a whim. First KVD face product I've purchased. I was worried the universal color might be too dark, I'm very pale. But it's perfect. Doesn't add color to my foundation and definitely does not add a white cast either. Helps my foundation set without making it look cakey. Love this one!
Charlotte V.
portland, tn
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is one of my favorite setting powders. It’s great for baking your concealer so it stays put all day long, but it’s light and doesn’t make your face look cake-y. It allows your makeup to stay in place at the club, at the gym, or just running around at home. Kat Von D makes some seriously fantastic products, and this is one I would highly recommend.
Brittany B.
Hurricane , Wv
Love this setting powder! One of my favorites and would recommend it to everyone. It’s light and goes on easily. Compared to the other powders I’ve tried this one is definitely the one that worked the best for me.
Elizabeth T.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Color; “transparent” but compared to me it’s a shade darker then the normal lightest concealer.
Bought from; Sephora
Price; high but worth it
Application; easy controlling application. Doesn’t clump and no flashback.
Time it lasted;all day
Recommend; yesss
Would I purchase again? Yess
Instagram; The_lil_miss_sunshine
Valentina V.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Lock-it Setting Powder has a velvety-matte finish that works incredibly well to set makeup and provide a soft blurring effect over skin. The silky loose-powder texture glides on effortlessly for a lightweight feel that's a breeze to work with.
Due to the mica in the formula, Lock-it Setting Powder has a slight sheen, which helps it look more skin-like instead of chalky. The translucent nature of this powder nearly disappears as it's blended onto skin, but depending on the depth of your skin tone, you may still see a hint of a whitish cast.
While there's a lot to love about Lock-it Setting Powder, we should mention that those with very oily skin may not find it as mattifying as they hoped. It does offer temporary shine control—just not enough to last you more than a couple to a few hours at a time.
On the flipside, those with very dry skin may find this powder a tad too absorbent. It's really best for those who fall somewhere in between the extremes.

PROS:
Sets makeup while adding a soft focus to skin.

Slight sheen for a skin-like finish (as opposed to chalky).

Velvety-matte loose powder glides over skin like a dream.

Fragrance-free formula.

CONS:

None.
Alexis H.
Nashville , TN
I think this product compares to Laura Mercier’s translucent powder. I think this product is a little more affordable but has the same effect! It blurs fine lines and keeps my foundation in place all day long!
Molly G.
Broomfield
This is my favorite setting powder. It is light and doesn’t make my makeup look too cakey. It is translucent and doesn’t make you shimmery and helps control oil in my t-zone throughout the day.
Mercedes m.
OMG can we just take a second to honer Kat von D! She's so amazing, all of her products are totally worth it, she puts time and effort into her products which I love! You can never go wrong with any of her products including this Lock it setting powder! It's honestly the best on yet I've ever tried.
Sarah W.
Hardin, KY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This stuff keeps my makeup looking good all day long! It has no flash back! I bake with it and I love the look it leaves! It is a matte finish so I usually only use it in the summer because my face gets pretty dry in the winter!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?