BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Alyssa M.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I honestly can say I hate this powder, but that may due to the foundation I used. Any foundation that is Nars or similar will make this powder look terrible. You can see every grain on your face after an hour. I'm honestly terribly disappointed. It's not like I used a terrible foundation to pair this with. I do not recommend for foundations like Nars ( I need full coverage foundations). I'm not sure if it's better for light or medium coverage, so I can't say if it's not worth buying or not. But I wouldn't buy it if you put it with full coverage of Nars foundation.
Carrie F.
Dubuque, IA
Love this! This seriously is amazing. I take it with me everywhere! Work, dinner, out with friends. When I need to eliminate shine this is my GO TO setting powder. Just a dab on the brush, apply to my face and instant relief. My face isn't heavy due to oils shining through. Love it. Its a must buy!
MARIA M.
Dallas, TX
WHEN I GOT THIS I WAS LIKE WHY DID I SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON THIS LITTLE THING . WELL I GAVE IT TRY AND GUESS WHAT I LOVE IT IT WORKS WELL I GOT THE PINK TONE ONE AND WORKS WELL FOR ME IT WILL NOT CREASE MY UNDER EYES. WILL I BUY THIS AGIAN YES I SURE WILL  AND WILL BUT IT TILL I CAN GET MY HANDS  ON IT
Bella W.
Marine City, MI
This product locks in your makeup if you're going for a full coverage look. Otherwise, it tends to look a little cakey and dry in areas of my dry patches. Would not recommend for dry skin, but for my full coverage Too Faced Born This Way Foundation it worked quite well.
Amber C.
Greenville, SC
KVD’s products never and I mean never disappoint!! They are too if the line and love every last thing I have!!! Its prefect down to her art work on every product she creates!!! This is another powder that I will continue to buy, it is a very matte finish and it doesn’t leave you looking cakey either!!!
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Thoroughly love using this setting powder! It keeps all of my makeup in place throughout my busy work day between two jobs and my skin never looks oily while I have it on over my foundation and concealer!! So good!
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This was my first setting powder I have tried. After applying my concealer & "baking" the powder was easy to dust away. Very light weight. It did keep my makeup in place. Would I buy again? Sure, maybe by then I'll be more knowledgeable on baking since this was my first product I've tried to set my make up.
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
Bought this on a whim. First KVD face product I've purchased. I was worried the universal color might be too dark, I'm very pale. But it's perfect. Doesn't add color to my foundation and definitely does not add a white cast either. Helps my foundation set without making it look cakey. Love this one!
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I wanted to love this. It looks gorgeous on and doesn't crease. Didn't had any color to my face either! Sadly, it broke me out so badly. After I stopped using it my face cleared up and went back to normal. It looks so amazing though. If your skin isn't super sensitive, I'd totally recommend this product.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
You can't go wrong with a KVD powder. It blends out amazing and gives such a beautiful finish to the face. I highly suggest it! You definitely won't regret your purchase with this product or anything from this brand.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?