BY KAT VON D

Kristine A.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This powder is great for setting my make up and still having a radiant glow without looking too matte or flat. I wouldn't say it has a shimmer, but such a pretty glow and does not make my face look cakey. A+ for sure!
Stephanie G.
Syracuse, NY
This is a pretty nice setting powder. At first, it goes on matte. After warming up, it gives a nice skin like finish. It is smoothing as well. I'm normal to oily, and did find I got slightly shiny after a few hours. Nothing horrible, but if you're very oily, this may not be enough. Still, a nice product.
Riley W.
This is a decent setting powder in my opinion. Don't love it, don't hate it. Doesn't set as well as Laura Mercier setting powder which I have never been able to stray from. If you're going to spend the money on a good setting powder, I wouldn't recommend this one. Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I have mixed feelings about this setting powder. Initially, I loved the way it set my makeup but after a few hours, I noticed that my face was getting oily. It's easy to apply on the skin. It has a smell, it's not a bad smell, but it does have some sort of strange fragrance to it. It's not my favorite.
MARIA M.
Dallas, TX
WHEN I GOT THIS I WAS LIKE WHY DID I SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON THIS LITTLE THING . WELL I GAVE IT TRY AND GUESS WHAT I LOVE IT IT WORKS WELL I GOT THE PINK TONE ONE AND WORKS WELL FOR ME IT WILL NOT CREASE MY UNDER EYES. WILL I BUY THIS AGIAN YES I SURE WILL  AND WILL BUT IT TILL I CAN GET MY HANDS  ON IT
Micah F.
Wagoner, OK
Love this setting powder! It's so nice and almost creamy for a setting powder. It's perfect. Doesn't give you any flash back when taking pictures with flash which is a must! It's matte and so easy to use. I loved the packaging as well. If you're looking for a nice setting powder, I totally recommend!
Bella W.
Marine City, MI
This product locks in your makeup if you're going for a full coverage look. Otherwise, it tends to look a little cakey and dry in areas of my dry patches. Would not recommend for dry skin, but for my full coverage Too Faced Born This Way Foundation it worked quite well.
Amber C.
Greenville, SC
KVD’s products never and I mean never disappoint!! They are too if the line and love every last thing I have!!! Its prefect down to her art work on every product she creates!!! This is another powder that I will continue to buy, it is a very matte finish and it doesn’t leave you looking cakey either!!!
Carrie F.
Dubuque, IA
Love this! This seriously is amazing. I take it with me everywhere! Work, dinner, out with friends. When I need to eliminate shine this is my GO TO setting powder. Just a dab on the brush, apply to my face and instant relief. My face isn't heavy due to oils shining through. Love it. Its a must buy!
Summer C.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I honestly don't know why people love this. It made my undereye look very flaky and dry. It did not set my concealer, nor was it completely translucent. It left a white cast on my skin, i have medium skintone. I dont understand the hype!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora