BY KAT VON D

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
Kristi R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a great setting powder and leave a great finish but it does leave my skin looking a little white/chalky more than some other setting powders do. This powder is great for setting and keeps my makeup lasting longer but I can definitely see the chalkiness in pictures.
Jenn 🦄.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This changed the game for me. I have used powder to set before but this stepped it up for me. I use it with my Beautyblender and it sets my makeup, it is a bit of coverage and if I am looking for a no frills look I don’t reach for this but on a night out it is perfection.
Laurel F.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I started using this powder when i got a sample! I like it better than white translucent powders because no matter what I do I still get white under eyes for photos! This powder is easy to apply, sets the face well. /about the same price range as most setting powders!
Lexus H.
this wasn't as good as i wanted it to be. set the make up in place but didn't really do much for my oily skin and wasn't a great fit for my skin in general. by the end of the day, i thought my under eye looked patchy and weird. plus it's not cheap so not a favorite
Alyona M.
Los Angeles
I really wanted to love the product, since I have her lipsticks and I love them, but I think it breaks my foundation, every time I use it it on my face after few hours feels like that its been separating... I dont even know how to explain this better... I will give it try with diferrent primers and foundations as well, hopefully its not the powder. I wonder if anyone else had the same issue..
Catalina M.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I gave it 3 stars because I want to use it again before I totally dismiss this product, but the couple times that I have used it left my nose so caked. The rest of my face looked normal, but my nose just looked so dry and bad. It was horrible. It’s a no from me lol
Shelbi K.
Nevis , MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This powder is decent. It's not something I would choose over any other powder, but it does the job. I got the shade petal and honestly I thought it would be as light as it looked, but it turned my foundation and concealer a whole different color, but it's not bad.
Heidi M.
Garber, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Kat Von D setting powder. It's not 'cakey', blends amazingly with my makeup. I can go 12 hours and my makeup still looks fresh. The sent isn't bad at all. This is my new go to setting powder as most of them after a long day don't last. This one wins hands down.
Marisa V.
This is a good product. It really helps to set my makeup and keep It lasting all Night! The only issue I may have with the product is that if not blended in properly it may leave white patches on the skin. However this product is great for brightening up the skin!
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
A little heavier than I tend to like in a setting powder. Too heavy for under eye baking. It works ok for a light overall dusting but needs a like hand because other wise it can look quite cakey. I’m combination/oily and maybe it’s just not the right match for me.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?