BY KAT VON D

Miriam F.
I just got myself this powder for my birthday and I absolutely love it! I'm only use it as a setting powder, not for baking so I can't speak on that. But this power is my new favorite product. It doesn't crease and I use it in combination with high end and drug store makeup. So far, I have 0 complaints. It does what it's supposed to do and it's cruelty free. What else can you ask for?
Jordan G.
I love this powder! I have tried so many different ones and they have always either been too drying, too white, or too powdery. This powder is just right for setting my foundation, but I don't like how it performs on my under eye area. It sets the area very well, but it doesn't really improve the opacity of my concealer.  This powder gives me no flashback at all and doesn't make me ashy. It does seem to have some micro glitter in it, but I can't tell when its on my face.
Yazmine❣👑💋 S.
Lancaster , PA
This is the first setting powder that I ever purchased and I think it's great. It dosnt accentuate my under eye wrinckles or give flash back to my face. It is a bit drying but if you have oily or combination skin baking your T zone would never be a problem. For a more dry skin tone it's also good to just set your face and under eye area without baking because again it is a bit drying.
Ruby V.
Anaheim , CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I heard this was great for oily skin and keeps the makeup on lock down of course but once I put it on my undereyes it made them look so dried out like I need water asap and it wasn't a good look and my makeup looked cakey like of it was too heavy. I was excited about it but it didn't offer what I was looking for but the powder was nice and soft and didn't change the color of my makeup
Aurora P.
Layton, UT
I was on the hunt for a good setting powder a few weeks ago and bought this, nyx hd powder, sephora brightening (banana) powder and cover fx illuminating powder. This is my favorite of the 4. It give me the slight blurring of the nyx hd without the white cast and awful dust. It's matte, and keeps my foundation looking gorgeous all day. And comparatively speaking, it's a better value than most of the high end powders.
Molli C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Very good!! I love the little puff it comes with, it’s great for packing powder under my eyes and getting into creases if I fold the puff in half! I usually use the puff or a smalller powder brush or a beauty blender (depending on the occasion) to powder my under eyes and on my t-zone and chin to set my concealer and then take a HUGE powder brush to dust it everywhere else! Love it!
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
I received this in a vox box and I now love it! I really only use this now! It sets my makeup perfect and smooths out my fine lines somehow! I can't recommend this enough! The Lock-It-Setting powder brush is the best brush to use with it and any powder product as a matter of a fact!
Carolina P.
Manassas, VA
Bought this because every beauty you tuber won't stop talking about it. I really like it, very finely milled and soft, also lasts a really long time even if you use it everyday, I still haven't even made a dent in mine and I've had it awhile. Only thing that might turn some people off is the "brightening" reflex which looks shimmery but when it's on it's actually not even noticeable.
Cassi B.
Centerville, OH
I was looking to get more bang for my buck out of a setting powder after years of using the same one from another brand, and one of the cast members at Sephora recommended this to me and I love it. A little goes a long way and it doesn't settle into fine lines or get cakey. The packaging is great too, it doesn't spill over much when it's in my make up bag which is really nice.
Victoria S.
Porter, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this powder! Sometimes I want a luminous look but since I'm so oily a lot of foundation look greasy on me but with this powder I can use my matte foundations and set it with powder to get a beautiful finish with my makeup coming off towards the end of the day!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora