BY KAT VON D

Maria N.
Lanham, MD
One of my first setting powders that I owned, at first It would dry up my skin making it seemed like I rolled in dirt, so I started experimenting with other foundations until I started using it with mac 24 hrs foundation and now I'm in love with it. Feels comfortable and breathable with out the heavy feeling. I recommend it😍💗
Rachel M.
Pelham, AL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I hate even writing this review because Kat is MY GIRL! But this setting powder is THE WORST! It made my makeup break up and just ended up being a giant mess. My drug store setting powders work way better than this one. WASTE OF MONEY! Stay away. Lol.
Amy  .
Kennesaw
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This product does the job of keeping my make up in place all day, HOWEVER, it has pretty horrible flashback when photographed. Leaves you looking like a ghost to be honest. Also, very little product in the container for the amount of money it costs.
Yaneece D.
Orlando, FL
This setting powder is really soothing and makes the skin super soft while locking all the foundation and product you put on your skin so it does not budge throughout the day. Only con is how messy it can get but you can easily dust it away as well!
Jasmine L.
Pippa Passes, KY
Using the travel size currently and I’m in love. Not only does it set my concealer perfectly but it also provides a nice contrast to my contour. You only need a little product at a time which is why I still have my travel size from March! Would definitely recommend.
Luana R.
Davenport, FL
My very first setting powder I have ever bought. Doesn't leave any color residue after dusting it off and it's not drying at all. I have dry skin so powders can be hard for me to actually like. It Does a great job brightening underneath my eye area.
Vikki R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the most velvety powder I've ever used.  It keeps my make-up set and matte-ifies my oily T zone extremely well.  A little goes a long way with this powder and I've been able to keep my powder for a little over three months now.  It also works well on different skin types.  My friend has extremely dry skin and SWEARS this powder evens helps add hydration to her skin.  One of the best powders I've used and it's amazing how many different skin types it works on.
Lucinda B.
West Babylon
Review for: Other more...
Best setting power ever! I have really bad creasing under my eye and this make it stay all day long. I think this sun protection because I am usually outside. Their are no cons about this product maybe there is and I don’t see it. Would buy again!
Meredith S.
Huntington, WV
This powder is great for oily skin. All of Kat’s products tend to be, which is something I really appreciate since a lot of the time it feels as though most things that are released anymore are geared more towards those wit dry skin. But this sets under my eyes beautifully, which is really the only part of my face I use loose powder for. It’s very finely milled and with a damp beauty blender, your under eyes look smooth as silk. I don’t get any creasing with this powder and it lasts all day long.
marwa e.
Redondo Beach
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Okay overall but the flashback is bad. This powder is good for oily combination skin. The finish is matte. This product offers no spf/sun protection. I would not buy again a better alternative is the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora