BY KAT VON D

Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
This is an incredibly finely milled setting powder that invisibly sinks into your skin to give you a completely natural finish. Because of how fine the powder is, it effortlessly pops in and out of the loose powder container. One of the things I hate most about loose powders is the difficulty in getting the powder out of the holes and into the lid to apply the powder. The packaging is brilliantly put together, the lid is a very deep bowl that neatly keeps the powder in and when you're finished, the powder cleanly falls back into the main container with very little product loss. But the best part of this powder is the smell, it smells like almond powder. It does a great job matting your foundation and moisturizer without drying out your skin, and leaves your skin with a dewy glow. This powder is amazing, I just picked up the matching powder brush to go with it too.
Giselle N.
Lubbock, TX
This setting powder worked great however I found it did provide a white flashback in photos. It wasn’t too bad just a bit noticeable. Still a great product to use to set makeup and smooth out the look as well
Jasmine B.
I bought this setting powder during a sale and have been very impressed with the results.  It helps keep my foundation from streaking down my face, even in the heat.  I like to tap it out of the container onto a larger powder puff.  Then I gently work it into the puff to prevent white cast off.  Once I pat it onto my face it helps create a matte effect.  I don't actually use the applicator that came with this setting powder because I think it's too small.  I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with oily or combination skin.
Megan D.
Nashville
Tabetha M.
Woodville, AL
Love this setting powder! It makes my skin look amazing!!! So smooth and flawless! Also helps with shine and oil control, and it helps your foundation stay better.
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
Love this product!!! Not pigmented and nice application. I would recommend this to everyone. It’s long lasting, works with or without foundation and it’s absolutely gorgeous! I love this product and would highly recommend it.
Tonya D.
Danville , VA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It does its job keeps everything in place just wish it had a little less flashback. Also don’t recommend setting your eyelid primer with this it doesn’t set well.
Alexis F.
Collierville, TN
Great setting powder! I’m currently using it and I’d say it’s in the top 3 of setting powders I’ve tried! Fills in those difficult lines great and keeps my face from getting oily throughout the day.
Lindsey B.
Hudson, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is my favorite powder to bake with. I have very fair porcelain skin and this did not dry my skin out or change the color. There was no issue with flashback. I have recommended this product to several people.
Jessica M.
Calvin, WV
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I got a sample size of this and ended up purchasing the big one because I loved it so much! Makes my makeup stay all day no matter the temperature and even comes with a pad to apply it with
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora