BY KAT VON D

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
melissa c.
Plainfield, IL
THIS LOCKS IN ALLLLLLLL YOUR MAKEUP. There’s absolutely no transfer when using it. It definitely is one of the best ones i’ve used, especially on my undereyes, it does not dry them out so it’s amazing!
Elsa P.
Lyons, IL
This is such a good product, and a little goes a long way, you can use this to set your makeup or even as an oil blotting powder after a long day with your makeup, it really sets it beautifully
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This formula is very soft and adds a nice matte finish. There is little to no fall out when applying which is a lot better than some other brands I have tried. $35 at Sephora so a little pricy but there’s a lot in the container so I’m anticipating it will last a long time. Will spend the money on it again when it runs out though!
Rachel Rose P.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This has been my go to setting powder for years!!! It’s been great so I’ve been hesitant to try other brands but I use this for all over my face after my foundation and concealer.
Jorvy T.
NEW YORK, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Creases your concealer like crazyyyyy! Not my fave at all and makes your foundation look weird. The kat Von d foundation is phenomenal and her liquid lips but this misses the mark
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
I love finishing/setting powders, and Kat Von D has one of the best of its kind. It minimizes all pores and fine lines SO well, leaving my face looking flawless. For the price, it's a pretty great deal!
Jessi M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
The one was definitely to mineralized I guess you can say, tons of flashback on Camera and you can definitely see a white residue on the skin if it’s not hydrated!
Jessica M.
This setting powder is pretty good. It’s not my go to powder. It provides great coverage and lasts for hours, I just prefer the finish of a different powder more.
Mollie C.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Sets my foundation and keeps my face Matt all day. Plus, it’s easy to get the product out of the packaging, which is sometimes difficult with loose powders in similar packaging.
Megan B.
Oviedo, FL
Love this setting powder. I work long days at the hospital doing 10 hour shifts and this sets my makeup in place to be able to last my whole shift and makes my skin look so good. I have dry skin and doesn’t stick to dry spots
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?