BY KAT VON D

BETHANY U.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This powder is great for setting the under eye but it also gives a smoothing effect when applied to the face(I don’t use it on my face because for my personally it gets cakey)
Asima A.
Washington , DC
Love how you get so much product!! This is my favorite for under my eyes since they are pretty dry but this doesn’t settle in and make dry spots! It literally lasts forever too!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I had super high expectations for this powder I normally love all of Kats products but this product just fell really short for me. I found that when I baked with this product under my eyes that when I went to wipe the remaining powder for my face but it seemed it wiped away the concealer to this is the only time this is ever happened to me I kept on reusing this powder over and over because I thought it was just a fluke that that kept reoccurring to me and after about 10 uses I realize that it's the products fault not my fault. I don't know why when I use this product I can still see my under eyes even though I am properly concealed them. But this product is definitely great if you're just looking to simply said the face I just would not recommend this for a bacon whatsoever but if you are just going to let me does the product all over your face just to keep your foundation in place this is definitely a great product.
Renee M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Good product but i didn’t love it. I have combo skin and I got oily kinda quickly despite the fact that this stuff is heavy and made me feel kinda chalky looking.
Farah G.
Katy, TX
Review for: Other more...
I like this product over Laura Mercier because it doesn’t settle in my creases. But i think they need to improve the packaging because if you accidentally flip the package and have powder on the lid it’s a nightmare to put it back under into the container.
Jasmine V.
Oklahoma
Love it so much , it gives my skin such a good matte look and it has no flashback! I really love the way it looks on the skin. I can’t go without this product it is so good.
Ashley M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I love the finish matte look of this setting powder. The only downfall that I have found to this product is that after long wear, the finish has an overall “dry” appearance.
ܟܠܘܕܝܐ ܙ.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
THIS IS HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE BAKING POWDER EVER. MY MAKEUP LITERALLY SITS IN ALL DAY AND I HAVE NO TYPE OF COMPLAINTS WHATSOEVER! I DO RECOMMENDED FOR EVERYONE 🎉😍
Brandie K.
E Bernstadt, KY
Amazing! Doesn’t leave any residue in flash like some powders and makes my face go from oil sweaty canvas to looking like I’m on FaceTune. It’s wonderful, highly recommend!
Amelia S.
Jamaica, NY
This powder was extremely strong and made my face feel really dry. I also hate the packaging because there is no stopper. After using it once, there was powder EVERYWHERE.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora