BY KAT VON D

Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Good setting powder works wonders much better than other powder to set makeup for sure. Love this brand m. No sun protection here. Pro is this is a drag makeup favorite. Would recommend to others. Good product
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
I love finishing/setting powders, and Kat Von D has one of the best of its kind. It minimizes all pores and fine lines SO well, leaving my face looking flawless. For the price, it's a pretty great deal!
Miranda R.
Milton, VT
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
So amazing!!! Only powder I use. It’s soft and long lasting and keeps my oily skin under control. Gives me a gorgeous matte finish and super easy to apply with sponge or a brush.
Jessi M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
The one was definitely to mineralized I guess you can say, tons of flashback on Camera and you can definitely see a white residue on the skin if it’s not hydrated!
Jessica M.
This setting powder is pretty good. It’s not my go to powder. It provides great coverage and lasts for hours, I just prefer the finish of a different powder more.
Ariel R.
My skin falls somewhere between normal and dry. For the past couple years, I haven't a lot of issues with excess oil or shine. As long as I don't get heavy handed, this powder sets everything without drawing attention to how dry my skin is.

This has worked really well for setting things like cream/liquid foundation. The powder itself has a slight light diffusing quality to it, but it stops short of being outright shimmery. It's colorless, but slightly tinted. Personally I haven't seen flashback in photos or any color distortion on top of other makeup.

The packaging is really nice compared to what I've seen for other loose powders. The container is made of plastic, but it feels hefty. Similar to a lot of other loose powders, the container isn't travel friendly. I'd recommend decanting into a smaller sifter jar to avoid accidentally deploying giant powder clouds.

In my case this has performed similar to the NARS Light Reflecting loose powder, which I also love.
Megan B.
Oviedo, FL
Love this setting powder. I work long days at the hospital doing 10 hour shifts and this sets my makeup in place to be able to last my whole shift and makes my skin look so good. I have dry skin and doesn’t stick to dry spots
Sephora M.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is great setting powder, especially for under the eyes. There's no white caste. I'm nars shade tahoe, mac nc 44-45, and I get no flashback. A little goes a long way.
Tessa W.
I got a sample of this in a SEPHORA FAVORITES box and it’s awesome! May have a little flashback but sets your makeup and keeps your skin looking wonderful all day!
Juliet H.
Honolulu, HI
Pretty good setting powder but if overdone can look chalky. It probably should be paired with KVD foundation because it caused my Josie Maran foundation to separate on my skin.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora