BY KAT VON D

Elizabeth A.
Tampa
I truly believe that this is one of the nicer setting powders that I’ve used I love to do photography and it really helps keep it all on even when you’re sweating in the hot Florida sun!
Ella S.
Silver Spring
This setting powder is okay I wouldn’t say my all time fav the one thing I didn’t like was it left that white affect on my cheeks even after I blended it in my skin
Jessie R.
Arlington, VA
This product works well, I use it every so often. It’s very lightweight and doesn’t look cakey. You get a lot of product for the price, so it will last a long time:
Kristen C.
Colusa
My skin is combo and this product did wonders keeping my makeup on all day long. I enjoy using this under my eye area because it melts right in leaving your under eye area looking good .
Dawn T.
Huntersville
Kate Von D does it again. This is a wonderful product. Sets nicely and is light as air. It smells nice as well. I also love Kat's products because they're always vegan and cruelty free.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder, Other more...
I absolutely love cat Von D I love all of her products and love the formula on this setting powder. It help me make up in place all day pro it it works con it’s a powder and not a missed I would buy it again.
Nathalie P.
miami
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Truly translucent! I’ve used setting powders in the past that make my face look white, but fortunately this one does the job of looking completely translucent and matching my skin tone.
Andrea O.
Las Vegas, NV
I enjoy using this setting powder! Although, I have dry skin so I don’t use it often, it’s a great product and it works wonders for your makeup. Definitely worth trying.
Michaela L.
Orland, CA
I'm just really not a fan of how it looks on my under eye area. My Laura Mercier powder is my ride or die translucent powder. It's the honest to god best setting powder in the market. Ain't no touching my Laura lol
Kailey J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Get this now!!! I got a sample and went back three days later to buy the full size! Definitely worth the money! My holy grail 🙌🏻 I would recommend this to anybody!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora