BY KAT VON D

Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Got a sample of this. Sets makeup well without drying out skin or being too cakey. I don't like that it's on the pricier side and I don't find it much better than other brands.
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is great! It’s super white, so it really brightens my makeup, which is key to remember if you don’t want it to. It sets my makeup pretty well and I definitely recommend it.
Emily E.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I liked this powder, but I felt like it didn't absorb any oil, it really didn't do much in the mattifying department. I feel like it was easy to apply, I wouldn't recommend this to any person who gets oily though.
Ashley N.
San Marcos
This is one of the best prestige setting powders that I will use again. The price isn’t too bad for the amount of product you get and it gets the job done. I love the finish it leaves as well
Kamilla S.
Hyannis, MA
Comprei o travel sizes na Sephora , me apaixonei já comprei o tamanho tradicional. Funciona muito bem tenho de outras marcas também então sempre uso ele no dia a dia .
Sydney R.
Cantonment
This setting powder makes your foundation last forever! I buy this brand over and over again because she has perfected the formula! This is one of my favorites and i will continue to buy it!
Gaochoua M.
ROCHESTER
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
My absolute favorite setting powder. I’ve purchased it about 3 times and it works beautifully! For those who love to bake their face, I’d totally recommend this brand.
Kira B.
huron, OH
My favorite and go to setting powder. I use it so set my face all over, bake, brighten, and literally anything else I can use this setting powder for. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
faith n.
San Diego
This is my all time favorite setting powder. I personally like this than the Laura Mercier because it is a little bit thicker and does exactly what i want it to do without have to retouch.
Alexis D.
Bardstown, KY
I love this powder! It works great for everything it is supposed to do, and it's a lot of product for a good price. I haven't ever noticed any flashback with it either.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora