BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Marena R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my favorite high end setting powders! I love the finish and literally lasts all day! Pairs so perfectly with her setting spray. This product is perfect and I can’t find anything wrong with it.
HEATHER A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this powder. I use it under my eyes to bake and it doesn't settle into my fine lines. I also use it to set my makeup and for touch up throughout the day if I need it.
Shelbey R.
Norwich, CT
I love this because there is no flashback but it sets your makeup and makes your face as smooth as possible it’s phenomenal I love Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Allysia b.
Bedford , VA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This stuff is amazing for locking a look in place!!!! It does get a bit Cakey if you’re not used to using setting powder so I do not recommend it for my beginners. But applied properly it works wonders!
Emilie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This powder is so good! Probably better than Laura Mericer. I still love Laura Mericer though, but I would choose this over it. This setting powder just keeps my foundation and concealer so flawless.
Shauna M.
Orting, WA
I have the small size of this, and I use it on the go. Great for those oily days where you need a good touch up. Pairs great with Kat Von D lock it foundation and concealer.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
My go to powder! It’s perfect for under the eye and is super brightening. The powder is very fine and easy to work with. I like applying it with the baby sized beauty blender.
Rosie.80 F.
Love the formula. Kats products are always on my top list. This powder really helps concel those fine lines and pours. Helps smoothes them out and it just looks so flawless.
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
I’m not the biggest fan of this powder. It was super finely milled and had a weird finish on the face. It made my under eyes look crusty and not cute. Definitely better powders out there on the market!
Natasha G.
BROWNSVILLE
Purchased at: Sephora
I rated it 5 stars because it is a really good setting powder and it does do an amazing job. The only thing that I do recommend is for you to apply very little because it will give you flashbacks.
Ijeoma S.
My question is about the new brightening powder. Would you recommend it for oily skin? Is it visibly luminous?
Christina S.
Morganton, NC
How is this color??
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
What do you like better this setting powder or the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder?
Jimena S.
Mission, TX
Really worth the price?
Susan M.
Roberts, WI
What are your ranking for this powder setting ? Ive been looking for one that is good..