BY KAT VON D

Sandra C.
I've only used tho s once but it blended well and had a nice finish. Wasn't cakey. I don't wear makeup every day because of my job, but can't wait to try out more looks with this.
Kharli W.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I love this setting powder. It has no scent & no radiant flecks. It’s a nice simple setting powder that doesn’t clog my pores. Only issue is, it does sometimes leave a white cast, but I get rid of that my using setting spray.
Kayla M.
Taos, NM
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Light and soft finish. I love the way it sets my foundation and absorbs any shine. It also preps the surface for blush and highlighter. Light coverage, and doesn’t cake.
Lilly S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Best setting powder in my opinion! My skin is combo and the powder did wonders in keeping my makeup in place on my oily AND dry spots, without feelig heavy or cakey. I recommended it to a friend and she loves it as much as I do
Christina S.
Lancaster, PA
I have been using this setting powder for a while for my everyday makeup routine. It does its job but can sometimes be a bit drying if you have problems with dry patches
Raechel C.
Houston
I liked this finishing powder after trying it from my ipsy bag. It doesn't blue my pores as much as other brands, but it did soften the foundation, and set it for hours!
Ashley M.
Denton
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I ABSOULTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I USE IT EVERYDAY. IT LASTS ALL DAY. VERY EASY TO APPLY AND BLEND. THE PRICE IS HIGH BUT WORTH IT. AND IT GIVES FLAWLESS LOOK WITH THE LOCK IT FOUNDATION. IT DOES WORK GREAT WITH OTHER ONES TOO.
Tab T.
Colonia, NJ
This might be the next best thing to Laura’s setting powder. I used it once and never stopped using it since. This is supper nice. It makes my under eyes look so nice and my creasing is barely there!!!!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Emily E.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I liked this powder, but I felt like it didn't absorb any oil, it really didn't do much in the mattifying department. I feel like it was easy to apply, I wouldn't recommend this to any person who gets oily though.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora