BY KAT VON D

Tiffany L.
Lenoir , NC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I started with the sample size and became hooked this setting powder helps to minimize the possibility of oiliness from my makeup. It helps keep my blush, powder and concealer on throughout the day. I definitely would buy again.
cece r.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is a great setting powder! It keeps my makeup in place and doesn’t make a look caked up. It’s also very lightweight. I have combination skin, but I feel this powder still works well despite that.
Gabriela R.
San Mateo , CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
The current setting powder I am using and it’s my first time actually buying it but it is amazing! Great for the price and doesn’t leave a cakey feel like some powders would. I recommend it for sure!.
Shaina B.
Foster
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This stuff is amazing!! Addicted to KAT Von D products.. Cute packaging, extremely long lasting, easy to apply, a little goes a long way.. My skin is super sensitive and I've never had a problem!! Love this stuff and definitely will buy again!!
Emilie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This powder is so good! Probably better than Laura Mericer. I still love Laura Mericer though, but I would choose this over it. This setting powder just keeps my foundation and concealer so flawless.
Marena R.
Colorado Springs, CO
One of my favorite high end setting powders! I love the finish and literally lasts all day! Pairs so perfectly with her setting spray. This product is perfect and I can’t find anything wrong with it.
Shelbey R.
Norwich, CT
I love this because there is no flashback but it sets your makeup and makes your face as smooth as possible it’s phenomenal I love Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Alyssa L.
Lynn, MA
I will never use another powder. I LOVE this stuff. It applies great with a beauty blender and sweeps away flawlessly. It also lasts so long and does not come out of the container too quick so none gets wasted.
HEATHER A.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I love this powder. I use it under my eyes to bake and it doesn't settle into my fine lines. I also use it to set my makeup and for touch up throughout the day if I need it.
Allysia b.
Bedford , VA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This stuff is amazing for locking a look in place!!!! It does get a bit Cakey if you’re not used to using setting powder so I do not recommend it for my beginners. But applied properly it works wonders!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora